Need tuning help - Gr4 Alfa 4C

United Kingdom
London
N. vonMarshall
I have signed up as an Alfa driver and love my GR4 4C.

My understanding of tuning is limited and I wondered if any of you tuning maestros could help.

I am looking for a tune for Dragon Trail (BoP limited) for the Gr4 Daily Challenge and also one for the full Suzuka track which is where the Alfa Makers trophy race is being run on 5th November.

If I get a couple of different ideas I shall try them all and report back with photos, comparing the default settings with your tunes.

Thanks for any input

Interesting settings.

I gave it a go. A tiny bit faster but a lot twitchier.

He raised the suspension and put on full aero , neither of which make much sense to me. The alfa glides nicely and I think it can handle less aero.

Will put some miles in this week and see how lowering the ride height and aero works.

Not sure I am going to bother working on the Alfa this weekend... I must have put over 200 laps in on it at Dragon but I won a GTR last night and my 1st lap in it was 1.5 seconds faster than any time I have ever got with the Alfa!

May save the Alfa for 5th November race at Suzuka, a track I love and where I will not have to get humped by GT-Rs!

Not sure if this is allowed (admins can delete if possible)
Praiano, dunno I'd he's a member of this site has been an incredible tuner for gran turismo since gt5.
I've used most his tunes for gt sport so far and they have all been amazing.

Only one I've not tried yet is for the the Alfa, but if its anything like his other tunes its gunna make ur Alfa fly

Here's his yt link and probably worth a follow pal

Again no credit for this tune its all praianos work

Not sure if this is allowed (admins can delete if possible)
Praiano, dunno I'd he's a member of this site has been an incredible tuner for gran turismo since gt5.
I've used most his tunes for gt sport so far and they have all been amazing.

Only one I've not tried yet is for the the Alfa, but if its anything like his other tunes its gunna make ur Alfa fly

Here's his yt link and probably worth a follow pal

Again no credit for this tune its all praianos work

Yes he is a member here I have seen him post on some other tune threads.

Back