Need TVR Cerebra Speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Utopianx
  • 8 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
90
Messages
Rokkman21
I've been refreshing the Used Car Dealer for the past 2 hours, and still am, trying to get the TVR Cerebra Speed 12 to show up. I've seen several '97 Cerebra 6's, but no 12's. If anyone has one extra and doesn't mind throwing it my way, I would definitely appreciate it.

If you are looking for any certain cars feel free to ask and I may be able to return the favour as well. Thanks in advance.
 
If u can wait a few days I got a spare I am away from home for a couple of days send me a FR

have you got any touring cars
 
I've been refreshing the Used Car Dealer for the past 2 hours, and still am, trying to get the TVR Cerebra Speed 12 to show up. I've seen several '97 Cerebra 6's, but no 12's. If anyone has one extra and doesn't mind throwing it my way, I would definitely appreciate it.

If you are looking for any certain cars feel free to ask and I may be able to return the favour as well. Thanks in advance.

Do you have a Suzuki GSX-R4 Concept '01?
 
If u can wait a few days I got a spare I am away from home for a couple of days send me a FR

have you got any touring cars

I'm not in any rush, just don't want to be refreshing this blasted list for days haha.

As far as touring cars I've got the following:

Nissan - Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Nissan - Falken GT-R Race Car '04
Nissan - Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93
Amuse - S2000 GT1 '04
Honda - Mobil 1 NSX '01
Honda - ARTA NSX '00
Nissan - Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
Nissan - GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Audi - A4 Touring Car '04
Gillet - Vertigo Race Car '04
Mazda - RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '96
BMW - Concept 1 Series tii '07
Nissan - GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
Lexus - IS F Racing Concept '08
AEM - S200
Toyota - Castrol Tom's Supra '97
Toyota - YellowHat YMS Supra '05
Alfa Romeo - IULIA TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 '65


I'm sure not all of these are "touring" cars or tradable, but I've just listed what I found in my garage that seems like it would be a good touring car.

Let me know if you are looking for any.
 
i'll take that off your hands if you are willing
Honda - Mobil 1 NSX '01
 
i have this now if can trade bud Alfa Romeo - IULIA TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 '65. i got 2 cerbera 12 speeds so pm me if want ok !!!!
 
Back