Need urgent help from a fanatec clubsport v2 pedal owner

• Thread starter bbking
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello :)

I just purchased a pair of v2's on ebay, previous owner had them inverted, they arrived having not been put back together properly and there was gaps between the spacers.

Could someone please help me figure out what order the tubes / spacers need to go back in regular / non inverted mode.

I measured the 4 large spacers in the middle at 78mm, 72mm, 65mm and 65mm.
The smallest spacers from the ends are 20mm, 24mm, 24mm and 26mm

My measurements may not be exact but this should be enough for someone to compare.

Many thanks in advance!

Simon

Hello :)

I just purchased a pair of v2's on ebay, previous owner had them inverted, they arrived having not been put back together properly and there was gaps between the spacers.

Could someone please help me figure out what order the tubes / spacers need to go back in regular / non inverted mode.

I measured the 4 large spacers in the middle at 78mm, 72mm, 65mm and 65mm.
The smallest spacers from the ends are 20mm, 24mm, 24mm and 26mm

My measurements may not be exact but this should be enough for someone to compare.

Many thanks in advance!

Simon

I’m at work for another 7 hours, but I should be able to help you out when I get home.

I am unable to link the post at the moment, but @Zoom!Zoom! posted this.

From left to right ; top then bottom .
TOP: first spacer is 1 inch - clutch brace - 3" spacer - brake knob rail- 1/2" spacer - brake - 3 1/8" spacer - gas - 1" spacer

BOTTOM : 7/8" spacer- clutch pedal - 2 3/4" spacer- brake knob rail- 3/8" spacer - brake pedal- 2 7/8" spacer (correction : not 2 3/4". a little hard to measure) -gas pedal- 3/4 " spacer

Thanks for the reply, i had looked at that one and it was from 2011 and think it was from the V1 model.

i got them back together as they arrived and there is a 1mm gaps on the 2 bars that hold the pedals in place, for the life of me i can not get the pedals to work without the middle brake knob rail rattling about, it sounds horrible and i can feel it through my feet too.

just uploaded a quick 10 second video to show how bad it is.

C08B7E68-7B3B-4900-A4B7-72ED1CFDFC61.jpeg
Thanks for the reply, i had looked at that one and it was from 2011 and think it was from the V1 model.

i got them back together as they arrived and there is a 1mm gaps on the 2 bars that hold the pedals in place, for the life of me i can not get the pedals to work without the middle brake knob rail rattling about, it sounds horrible and i can feel it through my feet too.

just uploaded a quick 10 second video to show how bad it is.

It looks like all the spacers are in the correct locations. It is not supposed to rattle or have that large of a gap. Here is a pic of mine for reference.

Just so you have some spacer measurements. Starting at the foot side, left to right.
24, 65, 10, 72, 24. Then left to right far side. 20, 65, 10, 78, 24.

Back