G gaming25 Messages 271 Feb 7, 2012 #1 Hey guys, is there anyone who has an extra X1, about a year ago I lost all my GT5 data. Need a fast car so I can breeze through most of the events so I wont have to do them again.
Hey guys, is there anyone who has an extra X1, about a year ago I lost all my GT5 data. Need a fast car so I can breeze through most of the events so I wont have to do them again.
Joe_Ald Messages 185 Orlando, FL Messages Joe_Ald Feb 7, 2012 #2 This is not able to be traded as far as I know. If you want to add me though, you can borrow one. I will be online around 8:00pm EST.
This is not able to be traded as far as I know. If you want to add me though, you can borrow one. I will be online around 8:00pm EST.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Feb 7, 2012 #3 If he hasn't bought dlc he could borrow glitch it,unless that was patched over in 2.04.
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Feb 8, 2012 #4 You can borrow it from me i have one up for share send fr to vr6-dubbers.