Need X1 to practice for X1 challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcntype
  • 13 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
7
Messages
trainlazz
I'm currently trying to do the X1 challenge. For anyone whose actually tried it, its a PITA and more so cause its a license type scenario where it DQ's cause you crashed/went off course.

I just need an X1, any damn X1 so i can practice on Nur/Suzuka without having to keep restarting. Also practicing certain tricky parts without having to go thru the track unfazed would really help.

Anyone generous? I can send it back after a week of practice if you like. I'm sure i can atleast bronze them after this time.

If you like i do have like some good cars in my garage that you may want but i doubt any are 0 miles. Seems like thats the fad around here.

Thanks in advance.
 
got a toyota 7 race car?
 
I'm looking for a fully tuned up mini. Fancy doing a swap ?
 
Send me a PM champ, ill give ya one for free, as for asking to borrow one you have no hope buddy lol <(^_^)>
 
That would be a great help aidstar. Pming right now.

It's like how do they expect us to practice for the challenge without being able to get a feel for the Damn thing.
 
Hey bro, ive just read your post again, but i dont believe i have had a PM from you and if i have i am extremely sorry, I do get on average 350-400messages a day on here :( If you need one champ send me a PM on here or in game and ill hop on an alt and send you a friend request so the alt can give you one. My main is booked out for 2 weeks matey so no point asking for one from that account :) Take care champ :)
 
Hey! If anyone could borrow/send me a x1 so i could practice for the Challenge, PM me :) I really need it ;)
 
leshop i could give you one... what do you have?
 
I have a Red Bull X2010. What do you have?
 
I don't have any super fast cars, but these cars are the ones i got 2 or more of.
SLS AMG w/ 831bh
Toyota 7 Race Car w/ 913bhp
Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car w/ 1040 bhp
Shelby Cobra w/ 708bhp
Ferrari 430 Scuderia w/667bhp
And a Nascar with 891bhp
 
I don't have any super fast cars, but these cars are the ones i got 2 or more of.
SLS AMG w/ 831bh
Toyota 7 Race Car w/ 913bhp
Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car w/ 1040 bhp
Shelby Cobra w/ 708bhp
Ferrari 430 Scuderia w/667bhp
And a Nascar with 891bhp

Depending on the mileage and colour of the SLS AMG, I may trade you an X2010 for it.

Let me know.
 
I've used it.. It currently has 210,5 KM and the color is "Designo Mysticweiss 2"
 
Depending on the mileage and colour of the SLS AMG, I may trade you an X2010 for it.

Let me know.

I still havnt recieved the x2010 ..
 
Back