needing things

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZZII Master
  • 24 comments
  • 1,215 views
Messages
1,112
United States
MN, USA
Messages
sprchrgdn87
1. 1970 ticket or what ever level one you can get a 2J from-ddarang12- chrome paints for lv23 ticket
2. BMW M3 GTR that is stock- salikriaz complete
3. and a spoon civic (can be modded)NikoBellic wanting ZZII
can trade today just let me know what you are looking for and i can see if i would trade it
 
Last edited:
I got the level 23 ticket...... Do u have any chromes or mattes?
 
BMW M3 GTR that is stock is this in 0/0/0? I can trade some 0/0/0's of my own..
 
I got the level 23 ticket...... Do u have any chromes or mattes?
i have alot of chromes and mattes is thats what your looking for

BMW M3 GTR that is stock is this in 0/0/0? I can trade some 0/0/0's of my own..
the M3 gtr doesnt have to be 0/0/0 just stock
 
I have an M3 gtr if you still need one?
 
I Have SPOON Civic, Have a ZZII? :lol:
 
you need the 1970 ticket for the 2j chaparral bud so if want have to ask if anybody got. i have but got a trade set till sunday now and not avail able till monday, plus about 10 cars of ticket so have take pot luck get it 1st time round !!!

check this out as well bud .........

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199650
 
ZZII sent and M3 GTR received.
 
sprchrgdn87 y whats up
 
Lol because i rember you telling me that you where a zzll master on the strip and i destroyed it and helped you out. Do you no who this is.
 
Edit

Sorry this post has become moot
 
nope i dont recall was it a long time ago?
 
Hang in there bro we need to meet up some time on the strip.
 
Hey sorry about the mods on the car, I didn't think i'd actually ever used it so i thought it was stock..

None of the mods are permanent though I think.. If there are then let me know and i'll send another one I have that's never been touched, but has a bit more miles. 👍
 
it works just fine was just looking for a third one is all lol
 
Back