I think many films are shot way too pedestrian and could benefit from long forgotten tricks, and why not devise new ones.
Some I would like to see more often compose of:
-The repeated short scene (ala Hong Kong cinema)
-Zoom! (used effectively in Avatar)
-The tilted shot (not how Battlefield Earth overused it however)
-Body attached camera ("God gave me everything I want" by Mick Jagger)
-The Star Wars cut
-Shots bigger than 2&3 seconds (it's about time!)
-Radical photography(Amelie did that great)
Add your own ideas little Spielbergs! 💡
Some I would like to see more often compose of:
-The repeated short scene (ala Hong Kong cinema)
-Zoom! (used effectively in Avatar)
-The tilted shot (not how Battlefield Earth overused it however)
-Body attached camera ("God gave me everything I want" by Mick Jagger)
-The Star Wars cut
-Shots bigger than 2&3 seconds (it's about time!)
-Radical photography(Amelie did that great)
Add your own ideas little Spielbergs! 💡