NEMESIS Videos: DRFTS3X 5 is Here

• Thread starter PUSH
  • 27 comments
United States
Reno/Nevada
Xx_-PusH-_xX
A Full collection of our GT6 Videos all in one place.

We Host different events in the week and we are always recording the epic sessions with the best drifters in the GT community.

WE WELCOME ALL LEVEL OF DRIVERS.
We ask that every driver that enters our hosted lobbies be RESPECTFUL to drivers and respect the rules and what ever the regulations may be.

LOOK FOR ANY OF OUR HOSTED LOBBIES:
NIGHTSLIDE/DRFTS3X/WetTRACK Wednesday during the Week, so feel free to stop in and be a part of the madness of Laughs and Great Drift sessions. I am always recording so you might just find yourself in our Videos.

My Latest Project. WE ARE NEMESIS

Last edited:
Nice vids bro 👍

In Drfts3x 3 at 6:03 I can't tell if that's me or Work lmao

Looking forward to seeing more of these though, keep it up :D

DRFTS3X 4 in the making!!! Going to use some different editing programs so it might take a min to get use to it.

Seems some proper fun on those videos. I have to try to get in your lobbies, but time diference and internet issues are a problem.
I'll just keep on searching for them. :)

Maybe i should get in on some of this action?

@PUSH, you doing a DRFTS3X video this weekend or just recording? maybeh can haz some fun too mwahah:mad::lol:

yo push, i have a song for you check it out i reckon t would be good for some old school classic muscle cars or just whatever enjoy!

i would like too join u guys xD i will try to not fail as someone did in DRIFTS3X 4 xD

If your talking about the crash in the early part of the video,lol...yeah that was me.LMAO

i am always recording and really like seeing the new talent that has evolved in the GT world.

We are usually on around 8pm-12am PST but some of us try to be online at all hours,lol. We have families,jobs, and our other activities that keep us busy but you will see us around.

C63 @ 2:46 - Is it tuned within the confines of the game or using outside resources? I don't recall the rear wheels pushed that far out without any camber let alone the camber that it appears to have. Great video regardless.

C63 @ 2:46 - Is it tuned within the confines of the game or using outside resources? I don't recall the rear wheels pushed that far out without any camber let alone the camber that it appears to have. Great video regardless.

Im not smart enough to know how to do all that mod stuff but i can guarantee that its all in the game.

my angle set up for that video is awesome and it was with the advice from a friend and another great drifter named DECOY that i was able to get my cars to go full lock and reverse entry most of the turns.
DZZNUT also uses my set up while on the wheel and you can check for yourself if it works.

Back