Nemesis vs. The Arrogant Racer: The Deal

United States
Fort Worth
That_sneaky_azN
Earlier today, I was in a 630PP lobby where it was a one lap race in the Nurb. It was going smoothly and well, until came a guy in a variety of bright green cars of extremely high performance for 630PP (ZZII comes to mind), who constantly talked trash to everyone, and even worse, pulled off a few racial slurs as well.

Unfortunately, I wasn't the host, so I couldn't do anything about it.

After a couple of races, he constantly kept on picking on a guy from Brazil, saying such asinine comments such as "You can't even get 1st place, bro. What's that? Oh sorry, I forgot you can't speak our language." and "Get lost, foreigner, all you just do is make us lag."

I decided to finally turn on my mic and told him to pipe down, and then he averted his focus from the Brazilian guy onto me, now making racial remarks about my race and how I could never win.

The host decided to make a deal to break off the conflict for the time being.

In the next race, if I win, then he has to shut up or leave. If he wins, then he can do whatever he pleases.

challenge-considered.jpg
The guy then decides to tell the entire lobby that he'll always win, no matter what car he would pull out.

He then pulls out the Sauber Mercedes C9.

Kzv6did.gif
So I decided to make a risky choice and pulled out the Nemesis: A Ferrari FXX in pitch black matte tuned primarily for the ring.

The many things I had considered in the race:

1. While the FXX had an sensible amount of downforce, it was fixed, while the C9 had a fully adjustable downforce.
  2. The FXX wouldn't lose as much power as the C9 when detuned for 630PP.
  3. I'm going against an LMP.
  4. The FXX could reach it's top speed higher and (possibly) faster.
  5. There were to be 9 other people on the track.
  6. I'm going against an LMP.
So the race began.

Corvette Stingray
Lancer Evo IX MR
W12 Nardo
Sauber C9
Corvette ZR1
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Shelby GT500

nurburgring-cornering-map-guide-download.jpg

NORDKEHRE

Right off the bat, the Corvette spun out in the first turn and smacked me right in the front, causing me to lag behind. What followed was a NASCAR-esque pile up, which I managed to escape.

Corvette Stingray
Sauber C9
Lancer Evo IX MR
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Shelby GT500
Corvette ZR1

FLUGPLATZ, KOTTENBORN, & SCHWEDENKREUZ

The Lancer was quickly passed by the others still standing ahead, including me.
Unsurprisingly, thanks to its aero, the C9 passed the Stingray, which landed badly and flipped into the turf.
The Nardo and I were neck-on-neck for the most part, until I botched up my timing on braking at the Schwedenkreuz.

Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Lancer Evo IX MR
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette Stingray
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500

FUCHSROHRE, ADENAUER FORST, METZGESFIELD, & DREI-FACH RECHTES

Many of the positions below me were consistently shifting around, while the top three were essentially static for the most part. No progress in my perspective.

Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette ZR1
Corvette Stingray
Shelby GT500

LAUDA-LINKSKNICK

The Stingray raged quit.

Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Corvette Stingray

MUTKURVE, KLOSTERTAL, STEILSTRECKE, & KARUSSELL

At this point, I managed to catch up with the Nardo and the C9, who were neck-on-neck. Steadily gaining on them, the C9 then pulled a trick up his sleeve and slammed the Nardo against the wall before the Karussell, leaving it between the arrogant racer and I.

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Corvette Stingray

EISKURVE & PFLATZGARTEN

I managed to get Nemesis up to the C9, with the driver constantly taunting me with lines such as:
"So you think you can catch up, brah? If you want to get first, you gotta take it from me!" The moment we reached Pflatzgarten, I managed to gain 1st, until the C9 did another nasty cheap trick, where he doesn't brake and instead rams me into the wall. A massive distance gap then occurs.

The Evo lags out when this happens.

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

SCHWALBENSCHWANZ

At this point, I began to think it was going to be over, until I realized something.

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

DOTTINGER-HOHE & ANTOINUSBUCHE

The straightaway.
That was where my advantage would come in.

I had one shot at pulling this off. The moment I left Dottinger-Hohe, I floored the living hell out of my gas pedal, and watch the gears go up to speed.

I see the C9 slowly getting larger and larger in front of me, where the driver then goes "WTF???"

Right before Antoinusbuche, I manage to pass the C9 at a top speed of 407 km/h.

Now for the home stretch.

Nemesis
Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

TIERGARTEN

I thought it was going to be over after that pass. I was wrong.

Just as I slowed down, a massive force caused me to go off track, a dreadfully snarky line coming from an irritating voice came afterwards.

"NOT THIS TIME, (N-WORD)!!!!!!!"

Luckily, I gained back my footing quickly as that collision took both of us to the grass.

Neck-on-neck.

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

T13

The finale.

Just as the C9 slowed and took the corner, I decided to tempt fate and hold down the e-brake.

Drifting. Something I tend to avoid.

Somehow, in some way, I managed to pull of some insanely crazy-as-hell Inital D move, and pass the C9 just as he was beginning to corner around T13.
tumblr_mczam5EP6g1rc1o7po4_r1_250.gif

Oh, sweet lucky victory.

Nemesis
Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1 DNF
Shelby GT500 DNF
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

So the deal was sealed, and the guy had to hold back on his nasty remarks.

He didn't want to, so what happened?
4981613+_12b28593bf339b166e77c00da9c04fc5.gif

Earlier today, I was in a 630PP lobby where it was a one lap race in the Nurb. It was going smoothly and well, until came a guy in a variety of bright green cars of extremely high performance for 630PP (ZZII comes to mind), who constantly talked trash to everyone, and even worse, pulled off a few racial slurs as well.

After a couple of races, he constantly kept on picking on a guy from Brazil, saying such asinine comments such as "You can't even get 1st place, bro. What's that? Oh sorry, I forgot you can't speak our language." and "Get lost, foreigner, all you just do is make us lag."

I decided to finally turn on my mic and told him to pipe down, and then he averted his focus from the Brazilian guy onto me, now making racial remarks about my race and how I could never win.

In the next race, if I win, then he has to shut up or leave. If he wins, then he can do whatever he pleases.

challenge-considered.jpg
The guy then decides to tell the entire lobby that he'll always win, no matter what car he would pull out.

Kzv6did.gif
So I decided to make a risky choice and pulled out the Nemesis: A Ferrari FXX in pitch black matte tuned primarily for the ring.

1. While the FXX had an sensible amount of downforce, it was fixed, while the C9 had a fully adjustable downforce.
So the race began.

Corvette Stingray
Lancer Evo IX MR
W12 Nardo
Sauber C9
Corvette ZR1
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Shelby GT500

NORDKEHRE

Right off the bat, the Corvette spun out in the first turn and smacked me right in the front, causing me to lag behind. What followed was a NASCAR-esque pile up, which I managed to escape.

Corvette Stingray
Sauber C9
Lancer Evo IX MR
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Shelby GT500
Corvette ZR1

Unsurprisingly, thanks to its aero, the C9 passed the Stingray, which landed badly and flipped into the turf.
The Nardo and I were neck-on-neck for the most part, until I botched up my timing on braking at the Schwedenkreuz.

Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Lancer Evo IX MR
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette Stingray
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500

Many of the positions below me were consistently shifting around, while the top three were essentially static for the most part. No progress in my perspective.

Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette ZR1
Corvette Stingray
Shelby GT500

LAUDA-LINKSKNICK

The Stingray raged quit.

Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Corvette Stingray

At this point, I managed to catch up with the Nardo and the C9, who were neck-on-neck. Steadily gaining on them, the C9 then pulled a trick up his sleeve and slammed the Nardo against the wall before the Karussell, leaving it between the arrogant racer and I.

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Corvette Stingray

EISKURVE & PFLATZGARTEN

I managed to get Nemesis up to the C9, with the driver constantly taunting me with lines such as:
"So you think you can catch up, brah? If you want to get first, you gotta take it from me!" The moment we reached Pflatzgarten, I managed to gain 1st, until the C9 did another nasty cheap trick, where he doesn't brake and instead rams me into the wall. A massive distance gap then occurs.

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

SCHWALBENSCHWANZ

At this point, I began to think it was going to be over, until I realized something.

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

The straightaway.

I had one shot at pulling this off. The moment I left Dottinger-Hohe, I floored the living hell out of my gas pedal, and watch the gears go up to speed.

I see the C9 slowly getting larger and larger in front of me, where the driver then goes "WTF???"

Nemesis
Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

TIERGARTEN

Just as I slowed down, a massive force caused me to go off track, a dreadfully snarky line coming from an irritating voice came afterwards.

Luckily, I gained back my footing quickly as that collision took both of us to the grass.

Neck-on-neck.

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

T13

The finale.

Just as the C9 slowed and took the corner, I decided to tempt fate and hold down the e-brake.

Somehow, in some way, I managed to pull of some insanely crazy-as-hell Inital D move, and pass the C9 just as he was beginning to corner around T13.

Oh, sweet lucky victory.

Nemesis
Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1 DNF
Shelby GT500 DNF
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

****ing glorious karma.

challenge-considered.jpg

Kzv6did.gif

So the race began.

Corvette Stingray
Lancer Evo IX MR
W12 Nardo
Sauber C9
Corvette ZR1
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Shelby GT500

NORDKEHRE

Corvette Stingray
Sauber C9
Lancer Evo IX MR
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Shelby GT500
Corvette ZR1

Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Lancer Evo IX MR
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette Stingray
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500

Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette ZR1
Corvette Stingray
Shelby GT500

LAUDA-LINKSKNICK

The Stingray raged quit.

Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Nemesis
Escudo Pikes Peak
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Corvette Stingray

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Corvette Stingray

EISKURVE & PFLATZGARTEN

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

SCHWALBENSCHWANZ

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

The straightaway.

Nemesis
Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

TIERGARTEN

Neck-on-neck.

Sauber C9
Nemesis
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1
Shelby GT500
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

T13

The finale.

Oh, sweet lucky victory.

Nemesis
Sauber C9
W12 Nardo
Escudo Pikes Peak
Corvette ZR1 DNF
Shelby GT500 DNF
Lancer Evo IX MR
Corvette Stingray

ARROGANT DESTROYED! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Latest Posts

Back