NEMESIS x fcpmarcus Drift Videos

• Thread starter fcpmarcus
  • 9 comments
Philippines
San Diego, CA
fcpmarcus

NEM_fcpmarcus_FINAL.jpg

Hey friends! Here are some of my favorite drifting replays that I have recorded and that I would like to share with you guys. I will be constantly updating with clips from my previous battles and events, recorded tuning sessions, as well as many tandem sessions with other well-known, virtual drifters.

*I don't have a capture card yet, but the video camera from my iPhone should suffice for now :D

7/14/2012:
Here's a video of my chase run with my buddy xdriftzz. This was at the finals of the D1 Fuji round back in April. xdriftzz went on to win this after I made a huge correction and slammed him into the wall (think daigo vs kawabata crash)

Nice video marc cant wait to see more of them! Oh and your phones camera is looking good.

edit: lol I called you mars. :dopey:

Last edited:
Very nice ;)
from the redline drifting team

YOOOOOOOO CRAZY!!! We need to get some more replays bud :)

That was pretty tight. Do you have the 4 or 4s? My 3GS looks awful recording off the tv.

Nice video marc cant wait to see more of them! Oh and your phones camera is looking good.

edit: lol I called you mars. :dopey:

Thanks guys! I'm using an iPhone 4 as my camera. I wish I had a 4s though, the camera on that is pretty outstanding lol.

@proto: yeah bro, I hope we get some tandems like this lol

I'm always amazed at how snappy my transitions look in other peoples videos. Do you still have this replay saved???

Sorry took a while to check, but I don't have it saved anymore :/ I had to delete all my old replays when I returned my friend's ps3 back to him. I shoulda copied them to my computer first lol

Latest Posts

Back