Neons In GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter grbmrdj
  • 15 comments
  • 4,465 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

grbmrdj

(Banned)
Messages
268
Messages
GTP_Gevnesh
Can you add neon lights to cars in GT5? A forum I often go on has a thread about this, and apparently you can get up to a 15 - 23kW increase in power depending on the color. I want to put green neon's on my NSX-R, I'm not a ricer.. just want my car to go faster. That's all.
 
Can you add neon lights to cars in GT5? A forum I often go on has a thread about this, and apparently you can get up to a 15 - 23kW increase in power depending on the color. I want to put green neon's on my NSX-R, I'm not a ricer.. just want my car to go faster. That's all.

Negative on the neon's.
 
Sadly, someone seems to have passed you the wrong information. Thankfully, we got to you in time. Decals make you go faster, not neon.
 
Sadly, someone seems to have passed you the wrong information. Thankfully, we got to you in time. Decals make you go faster, not neon.

That's not very helpful is it.
 
I suppose no decals in GT5 either?
 
That's not very helpful is it.

It's very helpful. What do some of the fastest race cars in the world have in common? Decals.

I suppose no decals in GT5 either?

Not any that you apply yourself, other than numbers for RM'd cars.
 
So in international motorsport by simply applying decals, the car will go faster. If you then take them off, It's slow again. Wow, didn't know that.
 
Yeah, it's like 'go faster strips'. They help a lot.
 
I'm outta here!
 
Yeah I think he might be right, F1 cars are the fastest in the world and they are covered in decals.
 
Good point, I'll definitely look into wings. While this has been a fail for GT5, we could probably use some of these tips for making our cars faster in real life.
 
Yeah must have been. My mate has an RX-7 that I've driven quite a few times. Last week I saw an RX-7 with HKS decals and It was way louder and faster than my mates car, so yeah, I definitely have to tell him about this.
 
I want to put green neon's on my NSX-R, I'm not a ricer.. just want my car to go faster. That's all.
I'm pretty sure you'll find neon lights don't actually make your car go any faster at all.
 
Thumbs up to this thread, gave me a right good chuckle this morning lol :)
 
Neon lights totally make you go faster, they just have to be over 8000K.
 
I'm closing this before things get out of hand. They're already on the slippery slope downwards.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back