Neoseeker rates Enthusia 9.3/10

• Thread starter eraser_rx
  • 7 comments
I give it a 2.1 out of 10.

I have my reasons, I don't have any time right now to post all of them.

Maybe if I play it a little more the rating might change.

Sound was crap, yes I do have a nice sound system, you can only put it in Stereo or Mono. Not that many great features if any. The random "winning your opponents car" was not cool at all.

I'd say its a 8.5 / 10 .... physics are awesome, we have a lot of cars and enough tracks.... Revolution mode is a lot of fun, but the Life mode is not that good... Enthusia 2 has a good chance to be a 9.3 game...we'll see...

While we realize that the gameplay may not mimic a standard dualshock it would not be a legitimate review if we denied it from running in the native environment that it was designed for.

That is a moronic argument. For most users a Dual Shock controller is the native environment. By all means talk about wheel support and whether it is good or not but certainly don't review it on the basis that it feels great with a wheel when most people don't have one!

Bad Neoseeker.

MikeCUK28
That is a moronic argument. For most users a Dual Shock controller is the native environment. By all means talk about wheel support and whether it is good or not but certainly don't review it on the basis that it feels great with a wheel when most people don't have one!

Bad Neoseeker.

Yeah but it handels great with a DS2...

Wow, a videogame reviewer that knows how to drive a car... :crazy:

The same writer gave Gran Turismo 4 a 9.2 :D ...he also gave Forza a 9.5, but I'd say that even though Forza is an awkward, very arcadey game with flashy number crunching (which the writer seemed to agree with a little bit: "Lack of a full gravity/inertia system"), the online play and customization really are features that would have made Enthusia and GT4 better games...

Latest Posts

Back