- 687
Sorry if this has come up before, I can search the forum in work.
Whenever I have internet access switched on, GT5 will crash at some point. Normally while loading the Seasonalk Events, but anything that requires me to be signed in has a good chance of causing it to lock up. And by "lock up", I mean sit on a the loading screen until I get bored and reboot my machine (I've left it for over half an hour recently).
My PS3 is connected to the web wirelessly and is nowhere near the router (my ISP is Virgn Media, if that makes any difference) but has never given me issues before - updates work fine, PSN store works fine, other games work fine it just seems to be GT that has issues.
Am I alone in having this problem, or can someone give me some pointers on how to sort it?
Whenever I have internet access switched on, GT5 will crash at some point. Normally while loading the Seasonalk Events, but anything that requires me to be signed in has a good chance of causing it to lock up. And by "lock up", I mean sit on a the loading screen until I get bored and reboot my machine (I've left it for over half an hour recently).
My PS3 is connected to the web wirelessly and is nowhere near the router (my ISP is Virgn Media, if that makes any difference) but has never given me issues before - updates work fine, PSN store works fine, other games work fine it just seems to be GT that has issues.
Am I alone in having this problem, or can someone give me some pointers on how to sort it?