Never got chrome paint chip.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrzRsn
  • 9 comments
  • 919 views
You're right, it's the second option. If you are desperate to see a chrome chip, when you buy your 30th car and the game gives you the paint chip, quit the game immediately without clicking ok on the dialogue box. Then re-enter the game and it will give you another option on the paint chip. Repeat until you have the one you want.👍
 
Exactly, you may have to repeat it 5 or 10 times, but it will come up.
 
Lol I got a Gold Chrome at about 870 and that's it, and I'm on 1003 now so my car collecting days are more or less over. Not bothered enough for the reload business - I'd do it for a 2D from my 1967 ticket but for paint? Yeah, right.
 
Luck is also not on my side...
I have over 1100 cars, just recieved 1 silver chrome chip.

*stupid me wasted it on a stupid veyron* :ouch:
 
I read a slightly different theory, which stated that after your 210th car you will get a chrome chip every 30 cars. I have about 260 cars but I have not received any chrome chips. I hear that they're really only good for rims though, so meh.
 
I have nearly 700 cars and never got a chrome chip from the game. However, a friend of mine sent me a chrome chip and I used it on a Viper.

Now that I see it, I don't mind if I don't see another chrome paint chip.
 
Mine is near 900cars and only got silver chrome which got from bought Peogeot 980.
 
i had that special paint item pop-up the other day....and stupid me pressed okay and carried on playing only to realise what i just did!:dunce:
 
I can sent a Gold and Silver chip to the OP, if he forwards it down the list, everybody can have it as soon PSN is back up.
 
Back