Never "grind" again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter suprtrukr425
  • 20 comments
  • 3,318 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
393
First off, I know some people won't like this. I don't think its cheating, and I don't care who does, so save the "cheater" remarks it's everyones own choice. So this is what I did: I've been working hard on my game and have a good selection of cars, and a good amount of money that I have earned fairly. After backing up my save, I sold all my cars except my ZR-1. I am currently grinding to get to 20 million, and will create another backup. Now heres the trick, you load up the "money" save. Now buy whatever car you want and send it to a second PSN account. Then change your save back to the original, and send the car back, and bam! free high end car once a day. Cycle the UCD to find the car you're looking for, and remember to rebuild engine/chassis while still in the "money" account so it's "free". I know some people still grind for xp, but as I'm 150,000xp from level 30 I will hit that before the 20 million credits, and I'm not pressed to be higher than that right now. I need level 30 so I can EARN my X1.
 
You unlock the X2010 at 30 but cannot buy it until level 40
 
I hate the birthday glitch thing but thats really tempting.. So I could basicly buy a car and send it to a second account, then restore my backed up save and send it back to that account. And thats it? Car for free?
 
Yep, one little glitch I found is that when you switch back some thumbnails are missing from garage. To fix this you just go to the car, push triangle and select "create thumbnail".
 
It's just the backup glitch? I Think everyones done that since the backup feature was available? I do it everytime i buy i car anyway
 
I just hope this guy knows that for level 40, which is required to buy X1 he will have to grind from level 30 to 40. ekhm watch this! 32.344,437 exp points. So in my opinion your method is pointless!

oh by the way it's thirty two million exp points
 
We need an XP glitch as well... I just want to attempt the Le Mans 24 hour race but it's going to take a ridiculous amount of races to get to level 35.
 
We need an XP glitch as well... I just want to attempt the Le Mans 24 hour race but it's going to take a ridiculous amount of races to get to level 35.

A spec cheat for xp- Use a rubber band to hold up both sticks on the dualshock. Run the x1 at dream car indy. The car will rub the wall but still win the race. Every 8 minutes tap the x button a few times to restart the race. 9800 xp every time you do it.
 
We need an XP glitch as well... I just want to attempt the Le Mans 24 hour race but it's going to take a ridiculous amount of races to get to level 35.

Thats more like it, although this concept is I sure bet for money and cars, I want the exp points. I have been grinding A-Spec lvl 21 for days and still only half way to lvl22, this aspect of the game reaches a point that just puts me off. I want exp, the money and cars will come. I have not done a bday glitch or a save in another account process but I guess that time investment is better than grinding, but rewind to why I replied in the first place, I want exp and grinding is all that will get you exp?!?!!?!?!?!??!!?:crazy::grumpy::ouch::yuck:
 
Thats more like it, although this concept is I sure bet for money and cars, I want the exp points. I have been grinding A-Spec lvl 21 for days and still only half way to lvl22, this aspect of the game reaches a point that just puts me off. I want exp, the money and cars will come. I have not done a bday glitch or a save in another account process but I guess that time investment is better than grinding, but rewind to why I replied in the first place, I want exp and grinding is all that will get you exp?!?!!?!?!?!??!!?:crazy::grumpy::ouch::yuck:

Grinding shouldn't start before lv 25-27. Better go and do some special events, they give a lot of xp for those levels.

My grinding for xp has only just started at A-spec 35, because the Vettel gold gets you all the way from 30-34. Still, they are very very hard to gold, impossible with DS3, and there should be more events in the game. 1000+ cars, only 54 events to use all of these cars. Amazing job..?
 
Isn't this old news?
 
I realised last night that I could do a similar thing. I haven't got much left to do now (lv26 A-Spec & lv21 B-Spec) so there isn't much more of the game left for me, and I've got more than enough cars now that are more than good enough for the races I need to do so I thought I'd just get some good cars for Arcade. Last night I had nearly 5,000,000 credits but I've done the new Ford GT & Citroen C4 Seasonal Events tonight so I've now got over 7,000,000

Heres what to do;

First you need to create a second PSN (don't forget to add yourself as a friend) and then you need to create a back up of your game save.

Now that you've got your game backed up, go onto it again using your normal PSN and buy whatever car you want (tune it up aswell if you wish) and then immediately gift it to your new PSN.

Quit the game and copy the game save from the USB memory stick onto the PS3 so that it overwrites the new game save (post car purchase) with the old one (pre car purchase).

Now, go onto the game using your new PSN and upon loading, you will be presented with a gift ticket of the car you have just bought. Accept it and immediately gift it back to your usual PSN.

Now go onto the game using your usual PSN and as you've restored your game data, it will be exactly as it was before you bought the car, but whats this?! A gift ticket?! What could that be?! Oh look, its the lovely new car I just bought before I restored my game save!! :D

I tried it last night and can confirm it works. I'm just going to use it now to buy a few race cars to use in Arcade.
 
First off, I know some people won't like this. I don't think its cheating, and I don't care who does, so save the "cheater" remarks it's everyones own choice. So this is what I did: I've been working hard on my game and have a good selection of cars, and a good amount of money that I have earned fairly. After backing up my save, I sold all my cars except my ZR-1. I am currently grinding to get to 20 million, and will create another backup. Now heres the trick, you load up the "money" save. Now buy whatever car you want and send it to a second PSN account. Then change your save back to the original, and send the car back, and bam! free high end car once a day. Cycle the UCD to find the car you're looking for, and remember to rebuild engine/chassis while still in the "money" account so it's "free". I know some people still grind for xp, but as I'm 150,000xp from level 30 I will hit that before the 20 million credits, and I'm not pressed to be higher than that right now. I need level 30 so I can EARN my X1.

I may try this out! I do not care about experience points, but there are a few cars I want to try out and it will take me forever to save the credits for purchase.
:)
 
A good semi-legitimate way to get a decent car is with a 100 Race/1000 Km Ticket. Admittedly I am now Lv 32 A spec (mostly through money grinding recently though the de-restricted events certainly helped).

Last ticket I was determined to get something decent. Accept ticket, check car, Quit game, restore save (not really sure if this was necessary or not), reload and try again. On the third or fourth attempt the '05 Audi R8 LMP turns up (not the road going R8 type) so even though you win one from an Endurance Race I thought that was good enough to keep as I may not even bother with the Endurance as I would like to preserve my PS3 for a while! I had toyed with the idea of buying one but fortunately had not.
 
A good semi-legitimate way to get a decent car is with a 100 Race/1000 Km Ticket. Admittedly I am now Lv 32 A spec (mostly through money grinding recently though the de-restricted events certainly helped).

Last ticket I was determined to get something decent. Accept ticket, check car, Quit game, restore save (not really sure if this was necessary or not), reload and try again. On the third or fourth attempt the '05 Audi R8 LMP turns up (not the road going R8 type) so even though you win one from an Endurance Race I thought that was good enough to keep as I may not even bother with the Endurance as I would like to preserve my PS3 for a while! I had toyed with the idea of buying one but fortunately had not.

I did this with the level 17 B-Spec ticket until I got the Ford GT40 Race Car
 
It's just the backup glitch? I Think everyones done that since the backup feature was available? I do it everytime i buy i car anyway

exactly, this is old news, the grinding to 20 million and keeping the save as a "bank" however is not this guys idea I posted this up yesterday in my own thread and now this dude is passing it off as his idea ! I don't mind other people using my idea( thats why I posted the thread to start with) but taking credit for someone else's work is completely different.
It's called plagiarism
 
exactly, this is old news, the grinding to 20 million and keeping the save as a "bank" however is not this guys idea I posted this up yesterday in my own thread and now this dude is passing it off as his idea ! I don't mind other people using my idea( thats why I posted the thread to start with) but taking credit for someone else's work is completely different.
It's called plagiarism

Plagiarism?? Really going there? lol anyone with half a brain realized the loopholes the second backups were allowed.
 
All this dude has done is taken many peoples ideas and put them in one post then put his own name to them and without giving credit to the original poster that is indeed called plagiarism
 
exactly, this is old news, the grinding to 20 million and keeping the save as a "bank" however is not this guys idea I posted this up yesterday in my own thread and now this dude is passing it off as his idea ! I don't mind other people using my idea( thats why I posted the thread to start with) but taking credit for someone else's work is completely different.
It's called plagiarism

Actually I searched before I posted thank you very much. And I DID NOT aquire this idea from this forum. This is something I've been wanting to try since the backup was unlocked, but haven't gotten to it. I tried it last night, it worked and I wanted to share my success. I wonder if a moderator could prove I've never viewed your thread.
 
This is old news. And it's how most people duplicate cars.

Sorry. Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back