Never Knew

  • Thread starter Thread starter sxy rider 39
  • 21 comments
  • 1,186 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
97
The Escudo was so good.! Dropped it all the way and set front wheel distribution to 10% and it's a pretty good road racer. Just did a family cup on level 10 at Le Mans and beat the R8, the Bently, the Toyota Minolta, and the R92 straight up. Never knew it was this good of the car. Just remembered it being terrible in GT3 and never really drove it in GT4.
 
And why are you telling us that?
 
ImprezaAddict
And why are you telling us that?
No need for that attitude. He just wanted to share something he discovered ... if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything.
 
slo-car
No need for that attitude. He just wanted to share something he discovered ... if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything.

Exactly.
 
I'll give him that much, that it's a good discovery, and a Cool thing...

But the name of the thread SUCKS.

this thread could have been about ANYTHING by it's name...
Never Knew...
...How to use the shoulder buttons until GT4.
...You could do a wheely in GT3.
...My Dog had one Testicle.

If there's anything that needs to be complained about, it is this.

Am I the only person who can't stand to make a thread without at least giving a Hint as to what it's about in the Title? A post like this has an all but accurate "View" count, because most of the people who saw it had no idea what they were in for, or if it would be a waste of their time. That's probably why we saw some tinge of hostility in his reply...

There should be some kind of Etiquette when it comes to naming threads. Or at least some rule of thumb to follow... Just check my past Posts for good examples...
 
Kuhnaydeein
I'll give him that much, that it's a good discovery, and a Cool thing...

But the name of the thread SUCKS.

this thread could have been about ANYTHING by it's name...
Never Knew...
...How to use the shoulder buttons until GT4.
...You could do a wheely in GT3.
...My Dog had one Testicle.

If there's anything that needs to be complained about, it is this.

Am I the only person who can't stand to make a thread without at least giving a Hint as to what it's about in the Title? A post like this has an all but accurate "View" count, because most of the people who saw it had no idea what they were in for, or if it would be a waste of their time. That's probably why we saw some tinge of hostility in his reply...

There should be some kind of Etiquette when it comes to naming threads. Or at least some rule of thumb to follow... Just check my past Posts for good examples...

.......:blank:
 
Just a little Poetic License to illustrate the fact that the Title of the tread leaves the actual subject completely ambiguous...

And just to clarify: No Dog I've owned ever had 1 testicle.

But one had 3...

And it was a Female...
 
ImprezaAddict
And why are you telling us that?

So people like YOU learn more about the game :indiff:
 
Kuhnaydeein
Just a little Poetic License to illustrate the fact that the Title of the tread leaves the actual subject completely ambiguous...

And just to clarify: No Dog I've owned ever had 1 testicle.

But one had 3...

And it was a Female...

........[speechless]
 
Kuhnaydeein
And just to clarify: No Dog I've owned ever had 1 testicle.

But one had 3...

And it was a Female...

You better stop worrying about thread tittles and start watching out for animals like those...you get bitten by that and next thing you know you start racing GT4 like if its NFS :lol:
 
Heh...
You don't have to worry about that...!

I don't even play NFS like NFS!
 
Kuhnaydeein
Heh...
You don't have to worry about that...!

I don't even play NFS like NFS!

Meaning exactly.....?
 
I use Manual Transmission whenever possible, I don't slam into the walls... I don't bump off other cars, I take a REAL line through the turns...

Meaning that.
 
Heh, whenever I play NFS Underground 2 Im smoking the competition even with a lower car :sly: Cuz I use a manual and my driving just rocks! ;) I specialize in drifting.
 
I'm a big fan of the drifting in NFSUG 2... I was bad ass...

I hate Most Wanted. There's no Tuning... I mean, you 'Turn Up' the handling, and 'Turn Up' the horsepower... ?!?!?

WTF?

Yeah, I think I'll stick with the Underground series... Oh, and my original copy of the Very First NFS for PlayStation... Damn but they used big Jewel Cases for the games when the first came out... I have one of the Cardboard ones and a couple of the Big Plastic ones. Collectors Items if you ask me!

Another bad thing about a thread with no real direction in it's name, is it can tend to lose it's subject, and turn into just a conversation between two of the people who reply...

:dopey:
 
Which is whats going on right now :p

Im sticking with Underground 2. Not gonna buy Most Wanted.

Underground 2 was like the best NFS series ever made.
 
I liked the First One the most... For it's time, it was a Great game!
NFS2 Sucked
NFS3 eh...
NFS Hot Persuit... okay...

NFSUG & NFSUG2 good stuff!
 
I got the NFS Most Wanted and It sucked big time!!!, and the graphics! OMG..to me the most unrealistic, wack, dumb racing game out there. period.
 
But, back to my initial point... I wonder if it's possible for the Moderators to take over a Thread like this and Rename it, or give negative points for such Topics... Like the opposite of the current points system, or it's antonym...?

Or, include the naming protocol in with the "Read This's" at the top of the Forum. Including some kind of hint in the Topic as to what the Topic is about should be a given... I mean, how else do you plan to attract people to it that will help you with your question, or comment on what you've discovered?

Otherwise, you're just gonna tick off the ImprezaAddict!


:crazy:
 
I agree about Most Wanted, but I like the fact that it combines the underground stable with the hot pursuit stable. They have used the same graphics as underground, but it doesn't work so well in daylight
 
mmmmmmmm me thinks youve gone off topic there :)
 
If ever a thread needed euthanasing...

sxy rider39 - a point has come out of this. Your thread title was rubbish - at least give people some clue as to what is contained within. It might also be better served in the GT4 Car Tuning and Settings forum, perhaps, seeing as it deals with just that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back