InitialDkuji Messages 23 Corby Nov 6, 2017 #1 I learnt this the hard way when i was doing the maggiore 30 lapper, suddenly i ran out of fuel when before i checked my fuel predicted laps and there were plenty enought, ended up racing my ass of trying to catch 1st but just finished 2nd.
I learnt this the hard way when i was doing the maggiore 30 lapper, suddenly i ran out of fuel when before i checked my fuel predicted laps and there were plenty enought, ended up racing my ass of trying to catch 1st but just finished 2nd.
Tekku Messages 593 Umeå Nov 6, 2017 #2 I learnt this the hard way as well. Let's hope they'll include better HUD options in the future so that you can enable only the fuel indicator and tyre wear.
I learnt this the hard way as well. Let's hope they'll include better HUD options in the future so that you can enable only the fuel indicator and tyre wear.