Y YouButNotYou Messages 501 United Kingdom Messages YouButNotYou Aug 6, 2013 #1 Nevermind I suppose... Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Aug 6, 2013 #2 It works like this one 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155&highlight=The+Borrow+Glitch+Thread&page=136
It works like this one 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155&highlight=The+Borrow+Glitch+Thread&page=136
Y YouButNotYou Messages 501 United Kingdom Messages YouButNotYou Aug 6, 2013 #3 JK83 It works like this one 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155&highlight=The+Borrow+Glitch+Thread&page=136 Click to expand... I didn't even see that there... Feel stupid now. I suppose I should do my research before making threads. What to do now?
JK83 It works like this one 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155&highlight=The+Borrow+Glitch+Thread&page=136 Click to expand... I didn't even see that there... Feel stupid now. I suppose I should do my research before making threads. What to do now?
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Aug 6, 2013 #4 JK83 It works like this one 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155&highlight=The+Borrow+Glitch+Thread&page=136 Click to expand... Ah, you beat me to it. I was just looking for it as I knew we already had one. 👍
JK83 It works like this one 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155&highlight=The+Borrow+Glitch+Thread&page=136 Click to expand... Ah, you beat me to it. I was just looking for it as I knew we already had one. 👍
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Aug 6, 2013 #5 I've reported it as a duplicate thread. One of the mods will close it. EDIT: Sorry, double post, shame on me.
I've reported it as a duplicate thread. One of the mods will close it. EDIT: Sorry, double post, shame on me.
Y YouButNotYou Messages 501 United Kingdom Messages YouButNotYou Aug 6, 2013 #6 GTP_CargoRat I've reported it as a duplicate thread. One of the mods will close it. Click to expand... Thanks, I was about to do that. 👍
GTP_CargoRat I've reported it as a duplicate thread. One of the mods will close it. Click to expand... Thanks, I was about to do that. 👍