New 1.2 Patch brings Updates to Seasonal's !!!

• Thread starter kell_bc
  • 14 comments
Attached from source.

Entry requirements for Seasonal Events lowered
The requirements to enter Seasonal Events have been changed. Now players will only require a National B Licence in order to participate (previously they needed a National A Licence). Following this Update and only for a limited time, there will be unique special events that will award cars as prizes, so don’t miss this opportunity, and remember to login online!

Bonus Events within Seasonal Events
From 20 December 2013 3:00AM GMT to 17 January 2014 3:00AM GMT the Seasonal Events will host a special bonus event. If you obtain a Gold award in all events, the credits reward will add up to 3,000,000 credits, and combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, this can multiply to a maximum 6,000,000 credits!

Furthermore, a second bonus event is planned to be held from 2 January 2014 3:00AM GMT to 30 January 2014 3:00AM. Again, this event will allow you to win up to 6,000,000 credits when combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, so if you participate in both special events you could earn up to 12,000,000 credits!

To help explain the % increase over 5 days. Impacting the earn in Seasonal's.

Consecutive Login Bonus
When you login online for consecutive days, a bonus to all credits awards will be added for each consecutive day: 110% for the 1st day, 130% for the 2nd day, 140% for the 3rd day and so on, until you will receive 200% bonus on the 5th day. Be sure to login every day to earn more credits!

There is also the Red Bull + Vettel challenge. There are 3 championships: 1: karts, 2: "Junior" Red Bull formula and 3: Red Bull X.
I think I was already getting $200%. (I could be wrong, but I am sure the money I got was about twice what I expected.)

Back