• Thread starter jagenigma
  • 8 comments
United States
Jackson Heights, NY
jamesman22
jagenigma
Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
There is a new Civic Seasonal Event on today,
Tires are limited to Comfort Soft or less, and a performance difference bonus will be paid out for cars under 415PP
For example a car with 375PP will roughly double the reward.

415 PP Honda Civic Competition

1. Cape Ring Inner Course/ 5 Laps
1st: Cr.289,170 2nd: Cr.159,044 3rd: Cr.115,668

2. Twin Ring Motegi West Course/ 6 Laps
1st: Cr.291,924 2nd: Cr.160,558 3rd Cr.116,770

3. Deep Forest Raceway Reverse/ 4 Laps
1st: Cr.275,400 2nd: Cr.151,470 3rd: Cr.110,160

4. Fugi Speedway F/ 4 Laps
1st: Cr.286,416 2nd: Cr.157,529 3rd: Cr.114,566

5. Eifel (Kart) 312A/ 5 Laps
1st: Cr.300,186 2nd: Cr.189,338 3rd: Cr.137,700

The Prize for completion of the event:
Level 4 Class Car coupon
Happy Racing!

Last edited:
I golded all first time out using the `97 Type R RM (race modified). The key for me was the aero downforce, set at 15 (max) for the front, and dialed back to 6 for the rear. Do the stage 3 engine mod, mid-range turbo, lower the suspension and set it softish (6 front, 7 rear) set your gears for each race to max out at the end of the longest straight. Easy win. Prize car extremely unimpressive.

I ran a '97 Type R with an oil change and a few upgrades to bring it to 215HP. Hardest one was Motegi just due to the short length of it.

This one was easiest in my case.

Also god forbid the FF cars and economic tyres.

Think it depends what your car is good at, I just had a ton of understeer there so I struggled to catch up. Weirdly the Eifel Kart track was fine, they're usually the hard ones.

Think it depends what your car is good at, I just had a ton of understeer there so I struggled to catch up. Weirdly the Eifel Kart track was fine, they're usually the hard ones.

Well, again, if you use the RM `97, you can dial out the understeer by setting the front downforce to max, rear downforce to medium - minimum. Then, just keep up your momentum, trail-braking into the turns puts maximum traction on the front wheels until you see your exit line, then ease in the throttle. You can carry more speed through the corners than any of the competition, because none of them are using aero. I was able to take the lead with a full lap to go on most of these courses. The real challenge now would be to dial back the horsepower to increase the payout, but I'm already maxed at 20M.

Used my Premium Civic at 407PP, golded Cape easily...

but couldn't do better than 4th on Montegi...
Must retry Deep Forest, should be easy to gold that one, i was playing half asleep last night...

Will give a go on Fuji and Eifel later tonight...

Back