new account or rename through Premium...

Skygrasper550

Back and forth between gaming and Gunpla
Premium
Philippines
Philippines
skygrasper_550--
I've been giving this a thought over the past few months, and yes I'm well aware of the one-account-only-per-person rule here. I've been thinking of changing my username, via either of the two options in the title. Few reasons are:

- outdated username
- got into a few fights with some people because I lost sight of the reason why I joined this website in the first place (that is, to have fun)
- my old contacts/friends don't seem to be around anymore
- also I have a new PSN username, because I just recently bought a PS4

The bad blood is already on my username, but I don't want to pass up as a newbie member either. Please help.

You can change your name once a year if you are premium (IIRC), no reasons needed.

And you can change your PSN ID at any time here.

You can change your name once a year if you are premium (IIRC), no reasons needed.

And you can change your PSN ID at any time here.

Yeah I'm well aware of those. But I want to shed the bad stuff away, it's a personal thing. Sorry if it's hard to explain or understand.

@Jordan have you had any Philippine Premium members who payed using PayPal (with accounts in the Philippines)? I would like to know first before I create a PayPal account. Thanks.

Yeah I'm well aware of those. But I want to shed the bad stuff away, it's a personal thing. Sorry if it's hard to explain or understand.

It's not hard at all to understand as I was quite the asshat when I first signed up. I eventually matured though, realized how I was acting, apologized and changed my ways. You'll find this to be a very forgiving community if you are willing to be honest and contribute positively.

:cheers:

It's not hard at all to understand as I was quite the asshat when I first signed up. I eventually matured though, realized how I was acting, apologized and changed my ways. You'll find this to be a very forgiving community if you are willing to be honest and contribute positively.

:cheers:

I started to go back to contributing before I went on yet another hiatus, and now that I'm back to gaming with my PS4, I'm gonna do so again. Also your name reminds me of that weapon from Titanfall 2 :D

@Jordan have you had any Philippine Premium members who payed using PayPal (with accounts in the Philippines)? I would like to know first before I create a PayPal account. Thanks.
Yes, we have several Premium subscribers from the Philippines. All paid with PayPal, and there were no problems with the transactions as far as I'm aware.

I should mention that — in the United States, at least — you don't actually need a PayPal account to use the service and sign up for Premium. Creating a PayPal account just gives you more functionality and payment options, like e-checks and bank transfers.

Yes, we have several Premium subscribers from the Philippines. All paid with PayPal, and there were no problems with the transactions as far as I'm aware.

awesome :D

I should mention that — in the United States, at least — you don't actually need a PayPal account to use the service and sign up for Premium. Creating a PayPal account just gives you more functionality and payment options, like e-checks and bank transfers.

yeah but I don't live in the US, nor do I have a debit or credit card. So my only option for a Premium membership is through PayPal. But yeah, thanks for the reply :cheers:

@Antares26. Ask him.

I edited my other post just in case.
Notifications do not work on edits. I know that much for sure! :P

EDIT: Hence why I said to try it again. ;)

Back