New and confused...

• Thread starter UncleFej
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I just loaded Assetto Corsa and got the monitor, wheel, pedals and shifter all set. I started a drive and everything loaded great but I could not start the car. When I went to Options/Controls, I notice that it has the Input Method as Xbox 360 Gamepad. I am running AC on a PC and I can't find anywhere change it. Pulling my hair out on my first night. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I just loaded Assetto Corsa and got the monitor, wheel, pedals and shifter all set. I started a drive and everything loaded great but I could not start the car. When I went to Options/Controls, I notice that it has the Input Method as Xbox 360 Gamepad. I am running AC on a PC and I can't find anywhere change it. Pulling my hair out on my first night. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
What wheel?
Try plugging into a different usb port.

Turned it all off, changed USB ports and rebooted. Unfortunately, no change.
Only thing I can suggest is make sure the wheel has the latest firmware and drivers.
You should be able to find out how to do that from google or YouTube. I have the TM T300 and I need to connect it to a laptop to update. Hope this helps.

Latest Posts

Back