Anyone got any ideas for some new Aspec events you'd like to see added to the game? I think most people are agreed there is a distinct lack race series at the higher levels and that you need to grind the same events over and over to get more points just to unlock a few extra things.
I am quite surprised that I have done nearly all the events in just over a week of normal playing.
I think there are plenty of tracks in the game to add a variety.
Who knows maybe PD do read the forums and might add a few. It would be so easy for them to do. Maybe an early christmas present? *hint hint*
Here is one of my suggestions just to get the ball rolling and to give an example. I'm not going to suggest levels because I think they are a stupid idea.
--------------------
400HP Trophy (pro)
Event for cars with up to 400HP. Limited to Sports tyres. Any manufacturer.
Championship (5races)
Eiger Nordwand (10laps)
Cape Ring Full (5laps)
Fuji (5laps)
Grand Valley (5laps)
Madrid (5laps)
---------------------
I am quite surprised that I have done nearly all the events in just over a week of normal playing.
I think there are plenty of tracks in the game to add a variety.
Who knows maybe PD do read the forums and might add a few. It would be so easy for them to do. Maybe an early christmas present? *hint hint*
Here is one of my suggestions just to get the ball rolling and to give an example. I'm not going to suggest levels because I think they are a stupid idea.
--------------------
400HP Trophy (pro)
Event for cars with up to 400HP. Limited to Sports tyres. Any manufacturer.
Championship (5races)
Eiger Nordwand (10laps)
Cape Ring Full (5laps)
Fuji (5laps)
Grand Valley (5laps)
Madrid (5laps)
---------------------