New Bike!

United States
Missouri
SpiritHockey61
Picked up my new town ride yesterday. Got a steal on it. Its a 2011 Ninja 250r Special Edition with only 2000 miles. I just needed something else because my r6 was getting to be a big pain to come home from the track and make it street legal again. Paid $3200 for it and i think it was the best deal ive ever gotten. Im in love with this bike and i would recommend it to anyone whos starting off. And dont let the people on r1s fool you, this bike is all you need on the street. It can hit 100 and wont scare the 1st time riders at the same time. And for proof that this bike can get up and move, watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz03sQeX02c
That video is a rented ninja 250 racing liter bikes (1000cc) and keeping up with them. They pass on the straights but the guy on the ninja passes right back in the corners. Anyways, heres my new baby.
556452_10151071996668783_149643504_n-1.jpg

165846_10151071996773783_2121704599_n-2.jpg

303666_10151071996453783_2017564841_n.jpg

Last edited:
No way a 250cc should keep up with 1000cc bikes. Those guys were slower in the corners because they braked too much too early and werent using a ideal racing line.

Besides that. I do really like the bike nice colors.

No way a 250cc should keep up with 1000cc bikes. Those guys were slower in the corners because they braked too much too early and werent using a ideal racing line.

Besides that. I do really like the bike nice colors.

Rider or driver skill is what it comes down to with pretty much anything. :)

What are your plans for it? Whats your R6 look like?

Rider or driver skill is what it comes down to with pretty much anything. :)

What are your plans for it? Whats your R6 look like?

This is just my ride around town bike. My r6 is my track bike so it got kinda of got to be way to much work to make it street legal, then switch it back the next week. Ill post pics of it if you want.

Yeah sure, but your keeping that rear fender?

NO! The second i pulled into the garage, i got on the computer and got a fender delete kit and another rear stand lol. Hate the fenders, especially the ones on the ninja because there is a little reflector by the tire that draws your attention to that instead of the brake light so its kind of unsafe, And it looks horrible lol.

Nice, though I was kinda wondering why yamaha extended the pipe on the newer bikes.:confused:
NO! The second i pulled into the garage, i got on the computer and got a fender delete kit and another rear stand lol. Hate the fenders, especially the ones on the ninja because there is a little reflector by the tire that draws your attention to that instead of the brake light so its kind of unsafe, And it looks horrible lol.

:lol: good.

Nice 250 and R6. And yes they can hang with or beat litre bikes in the corners, if you have the guts to push it threw the corners.

True but after the corner they don't stand a chance against the acceleration of a 1000cc. But it's about the fun and neither a 250cc or 1000cc lacks fun.

Nice 250 and R6. And yes they can hang with or beat litre bikes in the corners, if you have the guts to push it threw the corners.

Thanks:) Thats what i bought the 250 for is to get my cornering to the point where i can understand my limits and be able to push harder in turns so i can get even faster on my r6.

Back