New Bugs Added for 1.09

  • Thread starter Thread starter TT92
  • 17 comments
  • 1,537 views

TT92

Premium
Messages
1,642
Australia
WA
Messages
TT__777
OK then since no one else has kicked this off I thought I would.

#1 Un-tuned cars not getting into "Tuning Prohibited" lobbies because the game says they are tuned, when they are not. You have to go to brake Balance hit reset to standard and then your car can enter even though you can then change the BB afterwards. Even people that just bought brand new cars at the dealership could not enter either.

#2 At the start of races cars reverting to in-car view. I have noticed this on and off with tuned cars but it was happening to everyone with un-tuned cars in my lobby last night.

#3 Opera Performance 350Z even though this car is bog standard it now cannot enter a Tuning Prohibited lobby at all, no matter what I do to it. This has been unconfirmed by others I was racing with. Apparently I'm the only one that likes the car ;-)

Well that's all I have noticed so far any others?
 
Cant reset to defult custom LSD on FWD cars, only RWD, haven't checked 4WD yet.

0.60 or above for defult rear toe cant be right either. As far as im aware its always been 0.20 from GT1 through to GT6 1.08. But im no expert on that so.

Some people are reporting less grip with RS tyres, someone said probably to do with the new camber settings. Again im no expert so i'll leave it down to you guys to decide.
 
#3 Opera Performance 350Z is a tuned car that is why it cant enter, Opera are car tuners.
 
#3 Opera Performance 350Z is a tuned car that is why it cant enter, Opera are car tuners.
Any car that is unchanged from stock settings can enter a tuning prohibited lobby.
 
Opera Performance 350Z comes with non-stock parts I think.
 
#3 Opera Performance 350Z is a tuned car that is why it cant enter, Opera are car tuners.

So are RUF, Mugen, Amuse, Spoon etc and they are able to enter. There are one off example like the High End Performance G37 Nissan and the HPA Audi TT that game treats as tuned because they are one offs and not production cars.

The Opera Performance 350Z used to get in before update 1.09. I haven't even touched on the one off concepts that game still treats as production cars.

I hope this clears things up.
 
RUF are manufacturers (I know, they're playing a bit fast and loose with the term), as opposed to tuners.
 
RUF are manufacturers (I know, they're playing a bit fast and loose with the term), as opposed to tuners.

This is one of those great debates a group of mates should have on a lazy Sunday afternoon over several beers ;-)

The only other thing I can say here is that *IF* Porsche decided to stop supplying them with chassis and engines then their "manufacturer" status would cease. As what happened to the Brock Commodores here when GMH pulled the plug.
 
The problem with tuned vs. un-tuned is indeed an issue. PD needs to properly place each car into proper categories.
They also need to create more categories for the cars to fit into. And finally they need to identify which current cars fit into the existing categories. For example, for the LMGT categories, you would think that the cars with (LM Racing Car) would be eligible. But the 2009 LM Racing Corvette is not allowed in LMGT rooms. However, the C5R LM Racing Corvette is. Clearly there is a problem with classification of cars in Grand Turismo.
 
on the S-4 and S-5 license tests there is a problem with the steering that makes it so no matter what settings are on you will ALWAYS understeer or oversteer on the corners and it has had this problem since 1.03
 
The problem with tuned vs. un-tuned is indeed an issue. PD needs to properly place each car into proper categories.
They also need to create more categories for the cars to fit into. And finally they need to identify which current cars fit into the existing categories. For example, for the LMGT categories, you would think that the cars with (LM Racing Car) would be eligible. But the 2009 LM Racing Corvette is not allowed in LMGT rooms. However, the C5R LM Racing Corvette is. Clearly there is a problem with classification of cars in Grand Turismo.
This. There are so many wonderful and intriguing classes of race cars on GT6, and they all get slightly lost when bundled together. In future GT games, we need a big, clear way of organising classes.
 
Be sure to use the reset to default button on everything to be sure that you will be able to get in a tuning-prohibited race.

on the S-4 and S-5 license tests there is a problem with the steering that makes it so no matter what settings are on you will ALWAYS understeer or oversteer on the corners and it has had this problem since 1.03

Sure, blame the game... :rolleyes:
 
hsv
This. There are so many wonderful and intriguing classes of race cars on GT6, and they all get slightly lost when bundled together. In future GT games, we need a big, clear way of organising classes.

I wonder if GTPEDIA has specific car classification information?
 
Last night, in an online lobby, it wouldn't let me out on track with my Elise 111R. I noticed that even though I've never altered any of the suspension settings, 2 of them were highlighted & could be tweaked, but the reset to default button wasn't even able to be used. All other cars I used all evening were fine.

There are bugs indeed!
 
it should be possible to drive in to the One Make Race GT-R Maestro -- IA-3 also with the
NIssan GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13
becaus its also a GT3 car


cheers
Andreas
 
I was wondering does anyone have any issues on their 1.09 update regarding Brands Hatch Circuit(Current One) on Gran Turismo 6?
Ever since I updated it,Brands Hatch suddenly does not load and it freezes and it doesn't work.
It's a good game so far and I've got The Senna and RedBull Ring content but Brands Hatch suddenly not working.
Feel free to post.
 
I was wondering does anyone have any issues on their 1.09 update regarding Brands Hatch Circuit(Current One) on Gran Turismo 6?
Ever since I updated it,Brands Hatch suddenly does not load and it freezes and it doesn't work.
It's a good game so far and I've got The Senna and RedBull Ring content but Brands Hatch suddenly not working.
Feel free to post.
Brands Hatch does indeed take forever to load same as the Senna TT 3, most times the sky is black on Brands Hatch which is kinda eerie but kinda cool looking too, other times Brands hatch will load everything but the track!!, other times there two black stripes in the sky but the game runs ok
 
This is one of those great debates a group of mates should have on a lazy Sunday afternoon over several beers ;-)

The only other thing I can say here is that *IF* Porsche decided to stop supplying them with chassis and engines then their "manufacturer" status would cease. As what happened to the Brock Commodores here when GMH pulled the plug.
I hate to tell you this. RUF makes their own chassis and engines, and a hoopla of other things. Porsche can't do a thing about it and it is why they are their own manufacturer.

RUF would've been gone a long time ago if Porsche could do something about it... considering it is Porsche. But RUF's existence could be extra income for Porsche. Gentleman's agreement of sharing body panels, lights, interior bits. Etc.
 
Back