New buttons/options on Custom Tracks (GT Mode)

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 6 comments
  • 803 views
Messages
4,459
Brazil
São Paulo / Bra
Messages
diegorborges82
It may be something not so new but I just noticed it tonight... if you select one of your custom tracks in GT Mode (the tracks you do on the Course Generator), now there's 3 green buttons, Race, Time Trial and Drift Trial then it can start an event in the same way as the Arcade mode does. That means races with 16 cars!

If it's not that new, sorry. But I think it was included on the last updates.
 
:(
I think you just made me urinate my shorts for nothing. Happens all the time, don't fret.

3x2=6
6+2=8

OMG! lol Me post count.
 
It's been there for a while, I did race often on these custom tracks back in 2.08, so yeah, a lot of fun racing at crazy track, try X1 at Wings of the Red Dragon ( the big jump track ) and watch the AI dropping from the sky :lol:
 
:(
I think you just made me urinate my shorts for nothing. Happens all the time, don't fret.

3x2=6
6+2=8

OMG! lol Me post count.


Oh sorry man... I'm like this when I see something new on GTP. :(

It's been there for a while, I did race often on these custom tracks back in 2.08, so yeah, a lot of fun racing at crazy track, try X1 at Wings of the Red Dragon ( the big jump track ) and watch the AI dropping from the sky :lol:


Damn, how I didn't knew about this before? :ouch: Feeling so stupid now.

It's super fun... I did a very fast track with a fast downhill section and the AI is all over the place... with damage on heavy its really fun!

They are one step of making this option awesome: just make it give us credits!
 
I had one Mt Aso track with huge climb, used a Fiat 500F, all of the cars stuck at near the bottom of the hill, so funny watching the AI trying to climb and hitting each other, or use the kart and race at Mt Aso, Toscana o Eifel, huge fun.
 
I had one Mt Aso track with huge climb, used a Fiat 500F, all of the cars stuck at near the bottom of the hill, so funny watching the AI trying to climb and hitting each other, or use the kart and race at Mt Aso, Toscana o Eifel, huge fun.

Got some great Aso tracks too (made mostly for cruise lobbies)...

I'm having such a good time, the AI seem to be Arcade level too... great fun races!
 
Back