New Cagiva GP500 road bike maybe on cards.

United Kingdom
Somewhere only we know.
FanofGT5
As a road bike :cool:.Imagine that fellas, a 200 bhp missile for the road.That only weighs in at 130kg fully fuelled.With fuel injection, electronic suspension, T/C and wheelie control.This is Giovanni Castiglioni's tribute to his father.It's also been mentioned about the c594 in the latest uk magazine Fast Bikes.

If Cagiva does make a Kocinski replica, then i hope it has a single piece crankshaft ( big bang type engine ), the most technological injection system and ecu, most advanced 2t engine that is super reliable and does big mpg, plus wheelie control and fully electronic suspension.Also would be great to have perfected the handling too.That is alot to ask for, especially as it is a 2T engine anyway.

http://www.fasterandfaster.net/2014/10/cagiva-c594-race-replica-streetbike.html

Nath.

Last edited:
I really do hope Cagiva reinvent the 2 stroke engine, if they put this bike into production.Better bike than any other efforts that have gone before it.Go on Cagiva go for it.

Last edited:
unlikely to ever happen. Aside from probably not passing emissions regulations in Europe, the price would be too high andni doubt they could really justify building them.

unlikely to ever happen. Aside from probably not passing emissions regulations in Europe, the price would be too high andni doubt they could really justify building them.

Not necessarily. 2-stroke DI engines can fit within EU emission regulations, with some engineering effort.

They could use air assisted direct injection with an ecu.But the engine would basically be the same.Unless Cagiva have a new engine design up their sleeves.This is Cagiva we are talking about and i mean they started in the 50's engineering everything for everybody else before they went racing.

Would be ace if Cagiva also made a radical hub steered machine to go along side the GP bike, with the C594 engine and gearbox in the frame.

Latest Posts

Back