"New" car in dealership?

• Thread starter Fido996
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
Mallory
GBRC-Fido996
Ok, so I get why the vision GT had 'New" across it, but why has the normal dealership got one as well? I've looked for the BMW assuming this to be the most obvious place to start. Nothing new there. Even thought that I'd take a look in the Lotus dealership, just in case like. Nothing there also. So whats new in the overall dealerships then, because I'm ******** if I can find anything "new"?

Thanks for any help.

Ok, so I get why the vision GT had 'New" across it, but why has the normal dealership got one as well? I've looked for the BMW assuming this to be the most obvious place to start. Nothing new there. Even thought that I'd take a look in the Lotus dealership, just in case like. Nothing there also. So whats new in the overall dealerships then, because I'm ******** if I can find anything "new"?

Thanks for any help.

I have the same here.
:crazy:

Its probably the Senna content wich will be available 27th may..
Till then its probably locked

Maybe? First I thought it was the BMW VGT ... but after buying still "new" at the dealer, we will see.
:cheers:

There is i think a new little Nissan i think

It was there a few weeks ago, but it feels like it's pretty new, i havn't seen it before

Which nissan is it? I had a look at gran turismo's website, but it doesn't say anything about a new car (except from the BMW VGT)

On another thread, it's saying they've added the Mitsubishi XR-PHEV Concept 2013.

Edit: Sorry, that was me being thick, it's a concept picture of a VGT, not yet in the game

It is probably because since the Senna´s event was added by mistake, the Ayrton Senna dealership was also added by mistake.

Back