New Car Refresh cards wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter AerodyManiac
  • 8 comments
  • 654 views
Messages
3,276
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Messages
Hybrid_Tifoso
I'm looking for the Car Refresh cards. Please tell me if they're tradeable.

I can offer you a Toyota FT-86 II Concept (Orange Metallic), a Kart 125 SPL (Red) or Chrome paints and Mattes. :)
 
I'm looking for the Car Refresh cards. Please tell me if they're tradeable.

I can offer you a Toyota FT-86 II Concept (Orange Metallic), a Kart 125 SPL (Red) or Chrome paints and Mattes. :)

Not tradeable :grumpy:
 
Can't trade them :(
 
I'm looking for the Car Refresh cards. Please tell me if they're tradeable.

I can offer you a Toyota FT-86 II Concept (Orange Metallic), a Kart 125 SPL (Red) or Chrome paints and Mattes. :)

you cant trade them,
cant trade the concept either ...
 
I'm looking for the Car Refresh cards. Please tell me if they're tradeable.

I can offer you a Toyota FT-86 II Concept (Orange Metallic), a Kart 125 SPL (Red) or Chrome paints and Mattes. :)

what matte paint do you have ?
 
The concept you can trade.
 
If you are looking for a certain car to refresh and that car can be traded, send the car to me and I will refresh it for you and then send it back.
 
Aww... I've spent all 5 of mine :(:grumpy:
Lock this thread if you can, Moderators.
 
what matte paint do you have ?

lots of, including Matte Black, Matte Silver, Matte Purple... Tell me which one you are looking for :)
 
Back