New Car Reviewer!

• Thread starter Nocturna
  • 4 comments
United States
Oregon
Dovahkiin_empire
YES I KNOW, Mclaren is doing his car of the week, and I really enjoy reading his reviews on cars, and the reasoning behind me doing what I am doing, is not to compete with him, is not to get famous or anything, but to review cars for people in a practical way, in the way someone would actually read this before going into the dealership and spending 80 grand on a car, that they find out not to like, I will be doing mostly used cars, with a few exceptions here and there, I will take requests on cars to review, and try to involve my (not that I would have any) readers in my own quest for self satisfactory car discussion and review...age. Mclaren, if you feel like I am copying you and you don't want me to continue with this little thing I am doing, please, don't be hesistant to give me the ol' cease and desist note. Once again, my point of making these is not to copy, or get famous on these forums, but to satisfy my need to give my opinions and rants on everyday cars of now. Taking Requests immediately. Thanks for the
support! (If I have any! :)

Send me a FR on PSN

Dovahkiin_empire

Last edited:
Will you review my Subaru 360 WRX STi 22B Edition in my Tuning thread in my signature?

FR Sending shortly

Back