New car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 4 comments
  • 660 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11,207
United States
Adrian, Mich.
Messages
cargorat323
Messages
CargoRatt
Is this car in the game or have I just not noticed it before.

Edit: Hold for image, lol



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Yes it seems 2 new standard Lotus have been imported from PSP.

The '02 Esprit, and the 111R '04..
 
Yes it seems 2 new standard Lotus have been imported from PSP.

The '02 Esprit, and the 111R '04..

So, are these going to be part of a new DLC maybe? First I heard of those two cars also that you mentioned.
 
That is a DLC car from the 1st car pack.

Ah, ok. I remember it now. What a dumbass I am, lol. Ok, closing this now as its nothing new. Sorry people, my dumb ass thought I had seen something new, lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back