New Cars idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, never posted before but i had such a great idea today. when i was younger i used to play a game called TOCA Touring Cars, I thought to myself how amazing would it be if Polyphony put those classic cars into the game. I know there have been touring cars in previous Gran Turismo games but i don't think there has been any classic British touring cars. Like the Renault Laguna 93, Nissan Primera 90, Peugout 406 95, Audi A4 94. They could even include some of the newer british touring cars such as BMW 1 series TC, Honda Civic TC, Ford Focus TC, Alfa Romeo Giulietta TC, there are so many options they could do and i think it would be absolutely awesome if they could introduce another group, maybe Gr. T. I've seen comments to say that the more likes and stuff on a thread on this website, the more likely Polyphony will see it so if you think this is a good idea then please do your thing and make it be seen. Google Toca and the British Touring cars and i think you'll want them in game as well!!!

Happy racing!!!

Attachments

• BTCC 2016.jpg
    BTCC 2016.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 13
  • toca1.jpg
    toca1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 12
  • toca-touring-car-championship.jpg
    toca-touring-car-championship.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 12
  • TOCA-extension.jpg