New Date for GT4 release...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 04Nissan350Z
  • 10 comments
  • 865 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
180
Yes, they've done it again. They've pushed GT4 back to December 15th because the online feature was faulty so there will not be an online feature. I got this from a guy in GameStop who has connections to the makers of GT4. They're trying to take the online stuff out and redo some stuff in the game. Hope this helps.
 
IM a new guy and I know how shameful this is...
 
I think it's about time we have a constraint on newly formed members, 48hrs BEFORE they can post, this gives them time to see that what they wanted to post, has already been posted!!!
 
hey I ain't a new member. I been a member for about haklf a year now but I don't post much, and if this is old news, sry but they said they just found this out so, don't go getting upset about it ok?
 
Had you looked down on the front page, you would have seen the other threads on this exact same topic.

On an even odder note, I read today that the US release was Dec 5th (Japan stayed at the 3rd or 4th, whichever it was), with the 14th being the European date. Unconfirmed, though, so I'm still betting on the 14th.
 
So you are not a 'signed-up-in-the-last-5mins' member, and joined in April. Do you not think that this information just may've been mentioned at least once or two thousand and twice???

Anyhows I still stand by my thought 48hrs before people can post after joining up, gives them time to read...
 
hellnback
So you are not a 'signed-up-in-the-last-5mins' member, and joined in April. Do you not think that this information just may've been mentioned at least once or two thousand and twice???

Anyhows I still stand by my thought 48hrs before people can post after joining up, gives them time to read...
Hear, hear! Mind you, hellnback, we only recently got promoted to Active Members, so don't forget, we were newbies once. And as far as I know, the release date hasn't been changed. I asked at the local Electronics Boutique this morning (the guy asked me if he could help me as soon as I walked in the door so I figured I'd ask) and he said that it's STILL the 14th. And even if it is a day later, why should that even matter!?

What would you rather, an imperfect of GT4 version now or a finished version later?
 
Do you race?
What would you rather, an imperfect of GT4 version now or a finished version later?

is that a trick question? :p i would rather have a verison without online now, than wait for awhile. if i think it'll be worth it, i'll get the online version when it comes out- no big deal- i don't even care if the online version also costs $50, the GT series is well worth it, in my opinion, and i wanna support PD as much as i can.
 
Yes, it IS a trick question. I'd rather wait for the perfect version than play some copy that's held together with glue and has a badly-photocopied front cover. OK, that's an exaggeration, but my point is, PD keep putting GT4 back because they feel they can make it even better for us. We should be happy that they've got the fans in mind, not mad. And besides, Online Mode does not make or break a game - GT3 was rumoured to have it, but I hear it's still fairly decent.

Anyway, why is this thread still open?
 
Yes we were recently 'New Members', I joined on 4th August after lurking for about 4 months, my first post was in "Answers To All Of Your GT4 Questions" after reading it's entire multitude of pages, which didn't provide the info I required...

Maybe it shouldn't be a limit on when you are able to post, but there sure as hell should be some kind of one for "starting threads".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back