New dop23 race circuit

• Thread starter doppie
  • 3 comments
Hello all,

ill just keep it simple.

I recently made a new track for Gt5.
after loads of testing with friends and online gt5 players.
18 out of the 22 friends were impressed.
4 couldnt really handle the track within a reasonable time.

so now its time to introduce the track to the online community.

Add Davydvd to PSN network.

or PM me for more info

*Movie will follow soon*

P.S. ( circuit name will change soonish )

I was still in my Zonda R that I used for the supercar Seasonals when I tried out the track. The game did a poor job of selecting cars for the AI to run against me, and by lap five I was lapping the field. This means I don't really know how good the track is for racing.

I did enjoy driving around it, though. As I recall, it has a few of those sharp corners inconveniently located atop hill crests, making for awkward and blind turns, and many folks have complained against these and evidently try to avoid them. They don't bother me so much, though. They present an opportunity to gain on other players (hypothetically speaking, since I just ran against the computer) if you're ballsy enough to push rather than giving in to the natural urge to play it safe, but at the same time they can severely punish players for slight mistakes. There seems to be several opportunities to really gain by exploring the boundaries of what your car can do in certain spots.

Two thumbs up.

thanks iceman for your reply. ;)

btw what was your fastest time on it?

Umadson. i dindt had that much time this week abit busy with some stuff outside the house. will post it within this week.

Back