New dreamer - suggestion to race together

Italy
Italy
lobsterfede
Hey guys, I'm Federico I'm 25 and I'm Italian. Only in December I got a Driving Force Pro (which I hope is good enough for the GT Academy) and I have started playing. I have been reading this forum for months but I have registered only today..I have read that you practice all together in races online..how could I join you? I have already joined the GTPlanet Club but I think it is not that clear how to challenge experienced players.

Thank you very much!

Hey guys, I'm Federico I'm 25 and I'm Italian. Only in December I got a Driving Force Pro (which I hope is good enough for the GT Academy) and I have started playing. I have been reading this forum for months but I have registered only today..I have read that you practice all together in races online..how could I join you? I have already joined the GTPlanet Club but I think it is not that clear how to challenge experienced players.

Thank you very much!

You are welcome to race with us - click on the link for more information:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ays-17-00-19-00-gmt-fresh-meat-wanted.312797/

the link will also take you to the forum for online racing - it is best to look in there to see what type of races are available and also the clubs section.

Thank you very much!

Ciao Federico
I make Practice rooms sometime (Same cars, no helps and slippery tires). In my opinion these kind of rooms help to improve your driving, as they helped me to finish 2nd in 2014 GTacademy Final round in my country (Italy). But that's not all it's needed to be in the top of the rankings. So feel free to add me and join my rooms... ;)

Last edited:

Thank you very much!
Join https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-registration-gt6-new-members-start-here.313756/
I have kept on improving week by week

Back