New drifting team! Members needed

• Thread starter xTbiz
  • 15 comments
Finland
Finland
topiantti
Hi dudes! Im starting a new team: WDR worldwide drift racing and im kinda needing members for the team. We're not going to be very competive, and main goal is just to have fun and enjoy the tire smoke.

Im trying to put on server for the team members where we can meet and practise always its possible, and you can start up your own servers for the team. i live in finland which means im on gmt +3 timezone.

Team members im looking for have to be friendly and loyal for the team. Also having some kind of experience is always good :)

Colour scene for the cars is blue and black + Black or gold on the rims.

Ive personally been drifting since when gt5 came out, and my favorite car is Evo 6 t.m special. (Was honda s2000 on gt5)

Contact me on PSN: topiantti
With the information below

Psn:
Drifting experience:
Favorite drift car:

I will answer all the messages tomorrow.

Dont mind my crappy english, hope you understand :)

Last edited:
Hi dudes! Im starting a new team: WDR worldwide drift racing and im kinda needing members for the team.

Psn:
Drifting experience:
Favorite drift car:

I will answer tomorrow on all the messages on psn, (im in finland its night now)
your about to get a lot of flak.... so just a warning you need way more info than this...

Thx for the advice, gotta put some more info there if i can
people wanna know what your about, what your looking for, cars your into, colors, objectives, etc, make a BIG impact on GTP is your goal. but good luck!

people wanna know what your about, what your looking for, cars your into, colors, objectives, etc, make a BIG impact on GTP is your goal. but good luck!
Yeah, writed some information there, hope its effective ;)

Psn: OHH_OUI
Drifting experience: since release of gt6 bit of a newcomer but a quick learner :)
Favorite drift car: BMW M5 08
Heres me and a friend in action, he might also be interested in joining i think hes from Finland too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi dudes! Im starting a new team: WDR worldwide drift racing and im kinda needing members for the team. We're not going to be very competive, and main goal is just to have fun and enjoy the tire smoke.

Im trying to put on server for the team members where we can meet and practise always its possible, and you can start up your own servers for the team. i live in finland which means im on gmt +3 timezone.

Team members im looking for have to be friendly and loyal for the team. Also having some kind of experience is always good :)

Colour scene for the cars is blue and black + Black or gold on the rims.

Ive personally been drifting since when gt5 came out, and my favorite car is Evo 6 t.m special. (Was honda s2000 on gt5)

Psn:
Drifting experience:
Favorite drift car:

I will answer all the messages tomorrow.

Dont mind my crappy english, hope you understand :)
, my bad, hes from norway!

PSN: gtuser23
Fav Car to drift: Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

I can drift 600-700hp cars but im still a rookie though.

Can I post replays to prove my drifting abilities?

Ask panu79, remuss, milko12 or some of the other team guys, im pretty busy playing other games right now

Back