New features for RP/Cruising lobbies (wishlist)

• Thread starter NickXP
  • 3 comments
Greece
Greece
As you know there are a lot of RP/Cruising lobbies in GT Sport, same with GT6 and GT5. These types of lobbies are by far my favorite but almost every time there are people in the lobby that 'break the rules' and they become really annoying especially if the host is AFK. I think there are many things that PD could do to improve these lobbies (even though I don't think they care about them)

For instance, if someone drove faster than the speed limit set by the host, the game would give them a warning and if they didn't slow down withinin 10 seconds they would get automatically kicked out of the lobby.

Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Maybe enable/disable friends to access your car in pit lane.

Say you can share car set ups. Let's also say you and your friends run the same cars. However, you all have different tunes. Would be a nice feature to ask or invite a friend to switch cars when in a pit box.

Another nice feature may new camera views. Like a ride along view from the passenger seats. Good way for a friend to record live video for multi-media. In GTS, I think anyone can use the view car feature and switch between interior and exterior views. Cameras on the back corner, would be nice for drifting, chasing, etc.

If there were an option to save a replay of just the duration of the time you spent on track in these cruising lobbies to take photos, I'd go from completely nonchalant about them to probably spending most of my time in them.

Back