New Features

United States
United States
Alright Guys so the people at EA seem to be interested in listening to the community as demonstrated by the way they put off the PC release. I want to see if we can get them to listen again. We love the game but we also see areas in ways that it can be improved and things added. I want this post to fill up with things you would like to see changed, improved or added and I will make sure the people at EA get this post.

So there are some obvious things that I have seen wanted by a large amount of people. Things such as offline mode, improved police AI, more customization parts with cars that don't seem to have very many, underglow, a lot more garage slots, and many others.

Please fill in with the things you would like to see to!

Thanks
-Eldon The Noble

Last edited:
Youd have better luck as would everyone else, By posting suggestions and feedback etc HERE just a suggestion of course as EA Ghost are more likely to see it since they always tell people on twitter to post their suggestions in that particular place.

I was going to post on multiple different Need For Speed forums gathering as much info from as many different people as possible and then put it all in one post on that forum. The listened to the people on Reddit about the PC FPS issue so they are open to listening to the community in general and I want to try to gather as much information as possible so that they will listen to us in a better way.

Back