New firmware for Thrustmaster wheels?

Spain
Spain
Hello everyone..
A new firmware actualitation come yesterday for That wheels...
I all ready apply to my t300rs and at the first moment everithing looks ok..But now one of the switch paddles now no make any click..noise..
You thing is from the new firmware??
Or..
Is another problem..??

Physical clicking noise would have nothing to do with the software....

I've been clicking the check for update thing in my wheel control panel for TS-PC and its not updating. The FB post I read its supposed to be V5 now and its still showing V3 on mine and its saying its the latest version.

Physical clicking noise would have nothing to do with the software....

I've been clicking the check for update thing in my wheel control panel for TS-PC and its not updating. The FB post I read its supposed to be V5 now and its still showing V3 on mine and its saying its the latest version.
I did last night (Spain) and now is version 27.. t300rs

I have just updated my T500RS firmware to v46 in hopes that it might fix my pedal issue, the button mappings for the 458 rim are now broken.
Same thing happening here.
I went from 4.TTRS.2016 and Firmware 43 with driver version 2.9.1.0 with everything working to 6.TTRS.2017 with firmware 46 and driver 2.10.6.0 and your exact same problem.
It is definitely a firmware issue.

TM sent me a link to the 2017_TTRS_3 driver package and I was then able to downgrade firmware from 46 to 43.
All functions are now back to working correctly, as they were prior to starting the 'upgrade'.
I've also now updated to the latest 2017_TTRS_6 driver...minus the firmware without any additional issues.

how do i go about getting this downgrade.. i seem to have lost brake settings in my T500.
What firmware do you currently have?
Did you lose the brake setting immediately after a firmware update?
In either case, just download an earlier driver and from there after installing it, you can go to TM in all programs from the start button.

TM sent me a link to the 2017_TTRS_3 driver package and I was then able to downgrade firmware from 46 to 43.
All functions are now back to working correctly, as they were prior to starting the 'upgrade'.
I've also now updated to the latest 2017_TTRS_6 driver...minus the firmware without any additional issues.

OK thanks, I experienced the same issue. I had a copy of 2016_TTRS_2.exe and used that to downgrade back to V43.

All working well on the PS4. I will be getting the Sparco Rim soon, so hope TM release a new FW to allow the Sparco and GTE Rims to work on the same FW version.

Hi guys

I can’t g’et the v31 Update om my r300rs. when i check for updates it træls me i have the newest Update but shows it is v 25.

What to do?

just bought t-lmc pedals

Back