New forum member here

• Thread starter GTracer13
  • 12 comments
United States
Oberlin, Ohio
redcav1
Hi, all! i'm Bill, and, I'm a new member of this forum. I came across this forum through a random search. I love GT5, and, look forward to GT6. There's a certain section of the Expert Series I'm stumped on. I look forward to discussing my issue with the forum.

It's in the "Historic Racing Cup" race....I need to try and find a suitable car to use for this series that can keep up with the other cars, like the Chaparral 2J. How do I find cars like the ones used in this race?

It's in the "Historic Racing Cup" race....I need to try and find a suitable car to use for this series that can keep up with the other cars, like the Chaparral 2J. How do I find cars like the ones used in this race?

Which car are you using now?

Also, the Chaparral 2J is only available in the Used Car Dealership and Online Dealership (if it's available at that time, in both cases.)

I'm using either the '66 Shelby Cobra, or, the '69 Chevrolet Corvette C3. I've been looking in both the online & used car dealerships, and, haven't seen cars like the ones used in this specific race.

I'm using either the '66 Shelby Cobra, or, the '69 Chevrolet Corvette C3. I've been looking in both the online & used car dealerships, and, haven't seen cars like the ones used in this specific race.

Those cars are just not going to be fast enough.

Yeah, I found that out the hard way...lol, but, I do have the Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74...I've never thought of using that car.

Yeah, I found that out the hard way...lol, but, I do have the Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74...I've never thought of using that car.

Still won't be fast enough. Downforce. Downforce will help you through the corners faster.

I wonder if I can go back to to the races that have some of those cars used as prizes....maybe I could "re-win" the cars...lol

I also forgot to mention....if anyone wants to add me to their friends list on GT5, go ahead. I'll send out invites next time I'm on.

Welcome to :gtplanet:

A Chapparal 2j or Toyota 7 will help. You can make a thread in the GT5 Marketplace asking to borrow them as they are not tradeable.

Back