New Forza Motorsport 7 League Season Begins, New Prizes Available

Some good looking prizes on offer. I’m more of a ai racer but should I give these leagues a go, are the prizes given for completing certain leagues or winning. Ghost leagues seem alright I actually won one of them in forza 6. I may see how I go. Thanks for the article again Gt planet :) hope Forzathon is soon:)

Some good looking prizes on offer. I’m more of a ai racer but should I give these leagues a go, are the prizes given for completing certain leagues or winning.

You just have to complete a race to get the prizes. To be safe I would recommend doing at least one race in each class every week.

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Gary Slater (@AudiMan2011) on January 28th, 2018 in the Forza Motorsport 7 category.

Gary - and anyone/everyone else writing feature articles - I don't want to make a big deal of this but if you're going to lift text from another source (in this case the forum post I wrote and the image I tweeted) you should identify the source. Copying and pasting details without double checking can lead to repeating errors (which I've since corrected in my post). https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst117793_Leagues-Rewards-for-February.aspx

Back