New FR-S

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 1' started by Ken Koios, May 5, 2013.

1. Ken

Ken Premium

Hey guys. Just started up Horizon and found out they are giving away a 2013 Meguair's FR-S to everyone. The best part, it's free!

Just wanted to pass on the info. So, go check your inboxes!

2. UrieHusky

UrieHusky Premium

I don't see anything in my inbox.. was there some pre-requisite?

I'd imagine it's an american only offer actually now that I think about it, stuff like this usually is =/

3. Ken

Ken Premium

It didn't mention any pre-requisite. It did mention that it was in "celebration" of the Sema show in Las Vegas. Maybe that is the American pre-requisite.

EDIT: It's not an American exclusive.

From forums.forzamotorsport.net

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  4. UrieHusky

UrieHusky Premium

Still nothing, from what I can gather from the event description the car was already given out.

Considering I've been on Horizon every day for the past week I don't think it was a timed give away.. very strange.

5. ykiki

ykiki

Interestingly, I received the this car in FM4.

6. Im_Lukas

Im_Lukas

I've also recieved mine on FM4 which I hadn't played for quite a while but not on Horizon which I've played quite a bit of recently. Not too bothered as it appears to just be a upgraded car rather than a completely new model.

7. Ken

Ken Premium

Weird indeed. I didn't get one in FM4. Only Horizon. Oh, Turn10, you sneaky devils.

8. Wiegert

Wiegert Premium

The gift note appeared when I went to the event list on FM4 a few minutes ago. I was actually hoping to get this FR-S in Horizon last night, but no luck.

EDIT: Checked my Horizon messages again tonight and the FR-S popped up. The only reason I wanted one in Horizon is because I didn't already own one, yet now I have two in FM4.

Last edited: May 6, 2013