new g25 homemade cockpit

• Thread starter bobzombie
  • 5 comments
bobzombie661
i finaly got my G25 last friday and i got around too build this simple cockpit for it by mixing all the design ideas i saw on the forums lol
pretty straight forward but the top mounted pedals make a big diference

the seat is from an 03 VW jetta , i wasnt able too get the rails cause im too impatient but it reclines and i have a height adjustment on the seat

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

Last edited:
Some really nice looking cockpits appearing including this one. It's great to see this level of attention to detail and asthetics. It'd be cool to see some more pics and why not post some plans if you can find time? I'm sure it will encourage others to get building! You can't beat the increased level of enjoyment and satisfaction racing in a purpose-built pod.

Same goes for crismedina83 if you happen to read this. :)

Some really nice looking cockpits appearing including this one. It's great to see this level of attention to detail and asthetics. It'd be cool to see some more pics and why not post some plans if you can find time? I'm sure it will encourage others to get building! You can't beat the increased level of enjoyment and satisfaction racing in a purpose-built pod.

Same goes for crismedina83 if you happen to read this. :)

I read almost everything!!!haha This is because I'm now studying and i have plenty of time to waste!!! (ironic!!). Well, I did actually some planning before building but on paper (old school), maybe I can work out some new ideas and put them down on a pdf!! But this would be when I would have finnish the university degree, next month (everybody touching wood!! for luck!). See u!

i kinda took ideas from every cockpit drawing i was able too find on the forums
and i kinda eyeballed most mesurements

Back