New game, new habits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter magburner
  • 2 comments
  • 505 views

magburner

Premium
Messages
2,693
Wales
The Empire State
Messages
magburner, GTP_madgurner, showtime_uk
I find that this current game of Gran Turismo is forcing me to reevaluate my driving skills, particularly around tyre choice. I have always been a carebear when it came to tyre selection, I would often put racing soft tyres on road cars, but GT6 has put paid to that practice, at least initially.

To be fair though, I am having a lot of fun using sports-hard tyres, fun that I never even contemplated in GT5. I did grumble at first, but I feel that my technique will improve over time, and I am relishing the challenge. So as of now, I will only ever race road cars with sports tyres, and racing cars with racing-hards. Hopefully, I will 'stay on the wagon'.

Are there any things that you do now, that are different than what you did in GT5?
 
I'm using mostly comfort soft because it's so slow to earn money in this game that a pair of tires is money well spent elsewhere.
 
I'll try and don't buy anything until I can't make anymore progress. Haven't even bought a car, except for the FIT RS of course.
 
Back