New gamer question

• Thread starter Nlimit19
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
Hello group!
I’m going to apologize ahead of time if this is not the right area for this post.

Im looking for a racing simulator system for my 6 year old son. This would be a system that he can grow into and one that I might be able to play as well. (Is there a quick change seat set-up?)

i have a budget of 2k and do NOT have a PC to use so....I would be buying that as well.

Used it new system I’m interested in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thank you!

jason

Have a look at the Playseat Evolution. It's not the stiffest Rig but it works pretty good while still easy to adjust wheel heigt and distance as well as pedal distance for your kid! I wouldn't reccomend it for higher FFB wheels or DD-Wheels as the single arm stand will start to flex a little.

I used it with a Fanatec CSL Elite a while ago and it worked fine.

Here's what I use for me and my 3 kids. The wheel stand is easily adjustable when switching users (adult to child or vise versa). I bought adult size and child size camping chairs at Walmart. As they grew, they moved up to bigger chairs.

20200329_185131.jpg

You could probably cut back on the budget by using an Xbox or PlayStation instead of a PC. The games wouldn’t look as good and there are fewer to choose from. But the consoles and games would be very inexpensive.

Latest Posts

Back