NEW GIRLIE EASTER EGG FIND !

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 0 comments
United States
U.S.A.
Need help from all you Easter Egg hunters to investigate this new really hidden one that I just discovered today. As far as I can gather it's a completely brand new one, so in that event, I'll lay claim to the discovery as I have done in the past with other finds in the various GT series over the years as many of you know. So this one rest assured is for real. BUT, I have tried and tried to duplicate it with various means, but to no avail. My only guess at this point is it must be like a first time thing where you take a photo in that direction cause I'm stumped. Here's how it went down for me today. I have thousands of GT photos I've taken in the past that on various occasions I will view with the PS3 in slideshow. While doing so today something caught my eye, so I stopped the slideshow view to investigate. Note that when I take any GT6 photos I always use the "2" magnification setting and then export to my PS3. I went to the "unaltered" photo below that I had taken some time ago from the "gallery". You know one of those sample display tracks you can use in gallery being that of Death Valley. Low and behold I noticed that there was a girlie type mystery girl who appeared to be sitting on one of the plane wings. (See right aircraft). I wanted to investigate further to do a new photo blown up real close for you guys, but no matter what I did I couldn't get her to show again or duplicate. Since some have you guys have never taken a photo at that location... maybe like I said before it may only work with the first one taken, but that is just only a guess at this point. Let us know here if any of you hunters are able to duplicate it and how ya did it...

ORIGINAL UNALTERED GT6 PHOTO:

Death Valley Sample Track Private Airport And Aircraft With Mystery Girl On Wing.jpg

Back