New Glitch

Messages
900
England
Devon
There i was racing in 2-player mode on the nurb. After the first lap me and my mate stopped racing and started messing around near the pit entrance. When i drove into the pit the wrong way and turned around in the very narrow exit, the screen flickered and there was a msg saying speed limiter, and return to course. (as there normaly is when entering the pit from the wrong end) The screen kept flickering and then the car dissapeared and reapeared on the startline area, back on the course. Although the ps2 was stil controling the car as if it was in the pits. and it repeatedly crashed into the wall trying to re-enter through the wall......
I tried it a few more times and the car also got temporarily stuck half way through the pit wall.

I didnt realy explain that realy well, but hope you understand, lol :)
Anyone else experienced this?
 
The same sort of thing happened to my brother.
We were doing 2 player and he skimmed the pit exit wall going the wrong way and the computer took control. The computer driver kept trying to get into the pits, slamming into the wall. I eventually had to ram into him.
 
that happened to me and right now i'm trying to find a way to get out of it.
 
Try doing that with the Jay Leno car! you'll be stuck there for 20 minutes :dopey:
 
This reminds me of when I raced at Autumn Ring Mini reverse and skimmed right past pit entrance (about as close as possible without hitting the wall), and the text popped up saying I entered the pits (and I did this once on the final lap, and when the computer took control after checkers, it tried to drive into pit road, even though the wall was in the way. Maybe that's related to this...
 
that happens to me briefly on tsukuba when i take that last corner sometimes i take it too close and the pit screen comes up but ive never gotten stuck there
 
Squeako
that happens to me briefly on tsukuba when i take that last corner sometimes i take it too close and the pit screen comes up but ive never gotten stuck there


This reminds me of when I do a drift (On Tsukuba Wet) (I'm not a good drifter) when I used a HKS Silvia, and I used the handbrake, and I slid through the pit entry, and came back out.
I just kept on racing.
 
NOSBLAST
This reminds me of when I do a drift (On Tsukuba Wet) (I'm not a good drifter) when I used a HKS Silvia, and I used the handbrake, and I slid through the pit entry, and came back out.
I just kept on racing.

Yeah,that happend to me allot,and also stucking in the pit exit @ the Nurb!
 
Back