New Godsmack CDMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt4
  • 9 comments
  • 922 views

gt4

Messages
905
So godsmack acoustic CD is finally coming out tomorrow(or today depends on where you are) so i was curious on who is planning on getting this. I will as soon as possible.
 
Godsmack's first CD was awsome. The second one was okay. Never bought the third, and I don't plan on buying the fourth.

Did see them in concert once, they're were good. Sully is a funny man and said a couple things that I couldn't mention here.
 
i bought their last album Faceless and loved it so i'll probably pick the new one up.
 
i bought it today and its amazing, the only problem i had with it is that there is only 7 songs.it was only $10 canadian though, so it was a good deal.
 
Anyone had a listen to IV?

I rather like it. Seems more like the "old" Godsmack.
 
Did you buy the cd, Skip? I'm curious about who likes it or not 'cause I plan on buying the cd.
 
I listened to it while I was at Circut City, I really didn't care for it to much, not really as good as their older stuff in my opinion.
 
Smoke_U_24/7
Did you buy the cd, Skip? I'm curious about who likes it or not 'cause I plan on buying the cd.
I...um..."obtained" it.

I've been a Godsmack fan for a while now.
 
skip0110
I...um..."obtained" it.

I've been a Godsmack fan for a while now.
So is your opinion of the new cd the same as blazins'? I'm a Godsmack fan too and wanted to see what the other fans thunk about it.
 
Smoke_U_24/7
So is your opinion of the new cd the same as blazins'? I'm a Godsmack fan too and wanted to see what the other fans thunk about it.
I like tracks 1 (Livin in Sin), 6 (No Rest for the Wicked), and 10 (Mama). The rest are okay, but they're not up there with he best.
 
Back