"New" Gran Turismo 4 Trailer

  • Thread starter Thread starter CapnCrunch311
  • 14 comments
  • 2,004 views
Messages
4
The game is so close to being released (in Japan anyway) that this isn't a very big deal... but oh well. Spike TV ran a "new" (it's almost all old footage) trailer right before the VGA's started. I didn't get a chance to record it so if you want to see it you'll have to wait for a repeat.

Told you it wasn't a very big deal. :dopey: :crazy:
 
CapnCrunch311
The game is so close to being released (in Japan anyway) that this isn't a very big deal... but oh well. Spike TV ran a "new" (it's almost all old footage) trailer right before the VGA's started. I didn't get a chance to record it so if you want to see it you'll have to wait for a repeat.

Told you it wasn't a very big deal. :dopey: :crazy:
Then why is it new :indiff:
 
The title is very mis-leading, but yeah, saw that too...Just some footage of that crazy hyundai car going inot the pits...
 
because it has rarely probably been seen in the U.S. or my area at least is which he maybe put it in "quotes"
 
There was a couple of seconds of new gameplay footage including part of a pitstop that was different then the one in the TGS trailer, plus a split second showing some cars take the Corkscrew at Leguna Seca. Overall the trailer was pretty bad.
 
Ahahah, Sweet... But we got one more month, in the U.S. anyway. Still waiting, so I can play with the 05 Toyota Tacoma X Runner.... A TRUCK!! SWEET hope they have the regular 05 Tacomas too, for rally or something. Well just got to wait it out.. try something new with GT3, right now I'm doing some crazy stuff.. cant tell you guys yet but yeah its original.
- TD
 
usernamed
The title is very mis-leading, but yeah, saw that too...Jsut some footage of that crazy hyundai car going inot the pits...
What track was it?
 
Would be nice if someone made an AVI or WMV out of the trailer because I was in school and I didn't know the awards was on when I got home (of course, I was watching the New Orleans Bowl).

But see if you can get some videos on here, and whatever you do, DON'T put it on yousendit ;)!
 
usernamed
The title is very mis-leading, but yeah, saw that too...Jsut some footage of that crazy hyundai car going inot the pits...

it's not missleading cause he used quotes on "new".
 
has anybody managed 2 make an avi of this ?

with me been in the uk we dont get many video game ads really

mostly ads for pc games
 
weird.. the US hardly, if ever, gets PC game ads.. just console
 
cobragt
What track was it?

Umm... Can't remember, but If I would have to guess I'd say the Nurb. Kinda looked like it could be the pits for it.
 
Cool..... WEll just we got to wait till it comes up again then grab your tap as fast as you can and start recording!!
 
ha ha! Sweet! that commercial was good! a real teaser but still quality stuff! when all the cars were burning out at the end.....that was sweet! :dopey:
 
Back