New Gran Turismo 7 Videos Feature Valentino Rossi and Sung Kang

• Thread starter Famine
  • 17 comments
What if… the cars we sell/discard go into its own section of the UCD? One off limited offer for other players to buy. Complete with the parts/tuning and livery the seller made for it. Not very unlike the AH in FM/FH, but not quite the same.

What if… the cars we sell/discard go into its own section of the UCD? One off limited offer for other players to buy. Complete with the parts/tuning and livery the seller made for it. Not very unlike the AH in FM/FH, but not quite the same.
Yeah that would be really cool that the used car market is pretty much the cars we sell In the game lol.

Yep, for some reason they made it private, and then put it on the PS account, then Tweeted about it...

I guess somebody must have crossed the streams.

1646144952479.gif

:DI actually watched GB Sunday night. :lol:

Rossi does a 2,28 in Spa.
Wheel and pedals are loose.

Slow af and still 7 seconds in front of 2nd AI car?

This PR video is a joke.

Last edited:
I have noticed on some replay scenes, its very laggy, hope this is something fixed on release as it would take the enjoyment out of it for me

Valentino at 25 sc. Puting rear left tire on the grass. Just like gtsport. The way he spin and recover. It seems a lot like gts behaviors.
I mean its still a game tho, The masses have to compete. While we can wish for further advancements its just not going to be in depth and imo that's ok. There's like half a dozen popular serious sims people can get into that has thousands if not hundreds of thousands of players, but when you're dealing with millions of people there has to be an appeal to hold millions of players. GT has the "easy to play, hard to race" appeal.

Last edited:
Vale, Vale, Vale!!!

At 40 years old, it’s great to see him racing and enjoying life even if it isn’t what we’ve been accustomed to with him in MotoGP

Attachments

• C3B184B4-0AC7-41DE-9C5B-45481B07A808.jpeg
    C3B184B4-0AC7-41DE-9C5B-45481B07A808.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 14

Latest Posts

Back